FanFiction.Net
for Coming Home

6/5/2012 c4 Mrs. M Cullen
Love how Tanya wouldn't write him with email and now Bella does! Keep it up!LOL i would of loved to read Tanya's reaction to all the pictures LOL! keep it up!
6/5/2012 c3 Mrs. M Cullen
Loved it! Glad you guys are working with email! Keep it up!
6/5/2012 c4 muzaklover
AWESOME!
6/5/2012 c3 muzaklover
AWESOME!
6/5/2012 c4 TraciSnow
Love, love, LOVING these two! I have to admit...I don't think Tany's problem was that he wouldn't return. Many wives and girlfiends feel that way. (My very best friend dated one and then married another soldier. She always said she would NEVER even date a soldier. Her father was a career marine until he retired. She lived in some amazing places growing up, but I'm sure her mother was always terrified. He had retired by the time Amber was in junior high. However, he's your typical marine - gruff, unbending, no sense of humor. Lol. He loves his wife and children though.) BUT, they don't dump them just so they won't worry. If someone truly cared, not being together wouldn't change that. I am leaning more to she wants an escort. BITCH.

So, now he's wondering if she's an English professor. Although the first thing that popped into my mind was a female version of Giles, my English professors were actually younger than the teachers I had in junior high and high school. Words can be funny that way. Has he not asked Emmett or Jasper about Bella? Ugh! Just emails and/or letters is tough. It's awesome, but also...what is he really thinking?

Can't wait for the next set of chapters! Why does tomorrow seem so far away?
6/5/2012 c4 AuntM454
You did pretty great with the requests from my experience ;)... Of course our boy loves chivalry. Can't wait for tomorrows post...
6/5/2012 c3 AuntM454
Love her closing! Seems they have a nice little warm up started ;). m
6/5/2012 c4 18Maplestyle
*leaves Sarge some cookies* Probably not as good as Bella's ;)
6/5/2012 c4 BlueEyeBrat
A big O cup of joe & a pillowcase w Bellaessence coming right up...right?;) Ask and you shall receive Sarge. I love that they are able to email. I can't imagine having to wait weeks for a letter. I think I would loose my mind. LOL!
6/5/2012 c4 james3142
LMAO Cookie Thief! It really makes you think about how deployments really are doesn't it? What a bitch, she didn't return the pictures? The nerve! lol Miss Swan, (hehe) cue dirty hot teacher fantasies!

Luff!

-james
6/5/2012 c3 BlueEyeBrat
Bella reminds of a girlfriend you just want to chill with. Not high maintainence and easy going. Love her! I'm truly excited to watch B/E's relationship grow into something that I'm sure will nothing short of amazing:)
6/5/2012 c3 james3142
What a sweet memory of her and Charlie! The beginning stages are always so exciting and dreamy lol. Onward to Sgt. Masen's response!

Thanks Dolls!

-james
6/5/2012 c3 Maplestyle
I love Bella already. I can't say it enough!
6/5/2012 c4 BruinChick
Love love love this so far. Thanks!
6/5/2012 c4 mdsngrc
I am loving this so much. Is it selfish of me to want it all now. LOL Keep em coming. :)
18,345 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,202 1,209 1,210 1,211 1212 1,213 1,214 1,215 1,222 .. Last Next »