FanFiction.Net
for Coming Home

6/5/2012 c3 Courtney37
Ooh Bella. She's adorable especially with her carefree attitude with Edward all ready. I love her. On to Deb & Sarge! :D EEP! Can't wait to read more.
6/5/2012 c4 Jeni K
Dont tell my hubby but I want to marry Sarge. He is just to cute in his email. I am also glad he is actually asking for what he wants. Some military members dont for fear of burdening those sending the packages. Cant wait to see what Bella's response will be.
6/5/2012 c4 daiseys
Great job ladies. anxiously awaiting for more.
6/5/2012 c3 Jeni K
I think I have a little girl crush on Bella. I love how the email is so upbeat and friendly.
6/5/2012 c2 BelovedSunshine
Love, Love, LOVE these letters! Makes me want to send him a care package myself. :)

Thanks
6/5/2012 c2 Jeni K
HE IS JUST TOO CUTE. I LOVE HIM ALREADY
6/5/2012 c1 BelovedSunshine
Oh my gosh! I LOVE his response! That's hysterical. I'm so excited to start this. Great first letter! :) Thanks
6/5/2012 c4 tff000
good
6/5/2012 c4 KristineM
They really have hit it off with their letters! Great chapters! Thanks so much!
6/5/2012 c3 tff000
good
6/5/2012 c4 1sugunary
He's adorable, loved it. Really like the emails.
6/5/2012 c4 moonbeam228
Awww, makes me want to send a big ole care package to him. Great chapters.
6/5/2012 c3 sugunary
I really do like the "getting to know you" style emails and letters. I will be expecting longer chapters once it really gets going though. Off to read Sarge's response.
6/5/2012 c4 Alliecat N Heat
"Cookie thief" i love it. couldnt help but laugh at that :)

i love the banter between them already. the familiarity, the easiness of their communications. Can't wait for the next update.

ps. every time you sign off i can't help but think of our sweet Bethy *mooches*. yes she's your baby, but you shared her with us and made us fall in love so she is "ours" now :)
6/5/2012 c4 Libby Blue
Absolutely love it!
18,345 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,204 1,211 1,212 1,213 1214 1,215 1,216 1,217 .. Last Next »