FanFiction.Net
for Coming Home

6/5/2012 c4 Chilly Howdy
OMG! I can't stop Laughing! Hey Ladies! Edward is so fricken hilarious I couldn't stop laughing reading him! The Coffee part just cracked me up! *still giggling* I almost want to send him a care package! Thanks for the wonderful update :) See you's next time :) Chilly x
6/5/2012 c3 9sherryola
nice little getting to know you email from Bella. It seems just right for where they are right now.
6/5/2012 c3 KPat493
You know me, I can't go to sarge without reviewing!

I am falling in love with this story already. I love being in on the beginning, when they first come together. Even thought it's only been one letter from each and now the email from Bella, you can already imagine these two falling in love. I know the build up has to be with the short chapters. Honestly this does not bother me. It is natural for strangers who are destine to be more.

To those darling readers that were concerned about the short chapters, they just need to be patient. Let them get to know eachother first.
6/5/2012 c3 Edmazing
Yep, it's that easy- breezy feel that has me contemplating sharing this with rl friends... and I almost never do that. lol

But it's relatable and, not even gonna lie, it's reaffirming my faith in the kindness of strangers.

Thank you for that. And for the sharing. :)
6/5/2012 c3 amwine
I love it! Bella is so sweet. It is going to be so much fun watching them get to know each other. Great job...thanks!
6/5/2012 c4 12tawelephant
Oh I'm loving this. It's so fun. Cant wait for more.
6/5/2012 c3 Chilly Howdy
Awww cool Chapter! Hey Ladies :) thanks for another wonderful update :) Off to read Sergeant Update :) See you next one! Chilly x
6/5/2012 c2 Angeldolphin01
I love it.
6/4/2012 c2 2Belizabetty
Ladies, this story sounds amazing already and I am anxiously waiting for more!
6/4/2012 c2 MEXKAROLA
Read the Gravity series earlier and I was in love with mercward.

After reading just the summary of Edward's prequel I was hooked!

I can't wait for more of the Sarge!
6/4/2012 c2 btlmotormouth
I love this! I read both prequels and I loved those too. I hope you can update again soon, I can't wait to read more!
6/4/2012 c2 1MsHavisham79
awwww, I think I might love him a little already! He was a very perfect blend of thankful, cautious about imposing & friendly.
6/4/2012 c1 MsHavisham79
Bella is doing a brave, sweet thing by writing to him, I can't wait to click next to see how he recieves it!
6/4/2012 c2 jwevans
I'm excited about this story. Can't wait to see how it unfolds. Thanks for writing!
6/4/2012 c2 1Remmykins1901
Wow I didn't know Edward was a composer! he's so proper when he writes, it's not something you see now. I liked that about him and the fact that he'll blow up a building for peppermints! I'm excited to read what happens next!
18,347 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,206 1,213 1,214 1,215 1216 1,217 1,218 1,219 .. Last Next »