FanFiction.Net
for Coming Home

6/4/2012 c1 AuntM454
First of all, you guys are too cute. haha

Secondly. I *heart* Bella already.

And I have a feeling this is gonna be fun ;)

*next*

monica
6/4/2012 c1 2DoubleFate
I remember the first time I saw the picture story on Facebook I cracked up... Still funny hearing it again.
6/4/2012 c2 1LVQueen1
You hit spot on how the guys and gals react to care packages. It's like your birthday when you receive something from home. Phone cards are always welcomed too!

Can't wait to see how good they get to know each other!
6/4/2012 c1 Jeni K
That was great. I am so loving this Bella so far. I cant wait to see how Edward replies to this.
6/4/2012 c2 alisapay1
LOVE IT! Keep em coming! Thanks for writing and I loved the beginning long A/N! You guys are a riot!
6/4/2012 c1 LVQueen1
Loved it, and definitely fitting. All soldiers, men and women alike, LOVE to receive care packages from home, makes them realize that there are people who do care about them, and the job they are doing.
6/4/2012 c2 tiffyboocullenjonas
wow that was great loved it
6/4/2012 c2 MaryKitty
what a great first two chapters...they are already hitting it off and i like the idea of e-mailing! more communication faster ... i want a cookie now LOL
6/4/2012 c1 1awal2069
LOVE the start of this series! Can not wait to see where you two ladies take this! THANK YOU!
6/4/2012 c2 1nitsuAPJ
These chapters can't come fast enough for me. Deb will tell you, I usually go through chapters quickly... when I have internet that is - lmao.

Pam
6/4/2012 c2 tsmacker
I am so excited about this story. I normally will only read a story when it is complete. I'm making an exception on this one. I just can't wait.
6/4/2012 c2 2bellababy16
omg wonderful story! i am so excited to read more.
6/4/2012 c1 1nitsuAPJ
Yeah, I did think his response was hilarious!

Good going you two!

Pam
6/4/2012 c2 IGOTEAMEDWARD
Love it!
6/4/2012 c2 Courtney37
I'll leave cookies and he can have all the peppermints he wants bc I hate peppermints. :P I love him already and I'm glad they might be going by email now bc waiting for those letters to get there would kill me! Lol! Can't wait for more. Thanks again soo much. Bye for now.
18,343 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,210 1,217 1,218 1,219 1220 1,221 1,222 .. Last Next »