FanFiction.Net
for Coming Home

6/4/2012 c1 Courtney37
YEA! I'm soo happy you guys posted...finally! LOL! Ive been waiting to meet Sarge and his Bella or will be His Bella for what seems like forever. Im also excited for the multiple chapters a day. You guys know how to spoil me! Now on to the 2nd chapter! :)
6/4/2012 c2 tinaconnor
Awesome idea for a story, and given that it is by two of my favorite authors I can't wait to see where you take this. Care packages are so appreciated by the guys over there. My faimily and I would spend every Sunday putting together a package for my nephew when he was in Iraq. At Christmas we sent a small tree, lights and christmas stockings for him and his roommates. They were bunked 4 to a tent. We also sent stuff like softballs in addition to all the things you mentioned. Every and all items sent were so appreciated. I know with your combined talents this is going to be a wonderful ride. I have my seat belt on and am ready to roll.
6/4/2012 c2 1Mz-Star
Can't wait for more! You guys are awesome writers :)
6/4/2012 c2 amwine
He is such a good guy. I am glad he is rid of Tanya and now he can get to know a wonderful person that would never hurt him like that. I can't wait for more. Thanks so much!
6/4/2012 c1 zeeber
I think Bella jumping right in with both feet is great. It shows she is a very caring person. Edward is going to be blown away when he gets the care package, not because of what's in it, but because of the kindness of words from Bella. (He'll love whats in it too!) She is giving him 'more' in this first encounter than his girlfriend did the whole time they were together. It's going to be interesting to read how this new relationship will grow. I hope they don't have too many misunderstanding via letter writing, because the time inbetween letters will let bad feelings fester. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
6/4/2012 c2 Cici G
I liked seeing the first letters these two wrote to each other and I look forward to reading as they get to know each other as their relationship changes from friends to more.
6/4/2012 c2 28Rebadams7
One case of Altoids coming up!

R
6/4/2012 c2 9sherryola
Love your Sarge so far. Of course, we don't know him much yet, but i'm looking forward to getting to know him.

Sherry
6/4/2012 c1 amwine
I think Edward's response to Tanya was awesome. She deserved it. I love that Bella is writing to Edward and sending him a care package. I am sure this is just the first. Thanks so much!
6/4/2012 c2 zeeber
You can tell that Sarge doesn't want Bella to think badly of him. He almost tells her he feels bad for what he did to his ex. What guy would do that after everything she did to him? This guy would, a wonderful, caring, sweet, sweet man. A man that lives with honor and respect, a man who can love like no other, a man I can't wait to read more about.

Thank you for sharing your words...Brenda
6/4/2012 c1 sherryola
Great start. Love Bella's notes and all the little variety of things she sent. Haven't read the In Death books but i love the Percy Jackson series.

Sherry
6/4/2012 c2 36writersblock24
I have a feeling the beginning is going to be my favorite too. The anticipation's always been my favorite. Great start ladies!
6/4/2012 c1 writersblock24
Very nice letter. She made some good book choices (I just finished Divided in Death... very good series) and movie choices (I think Percy is appropriate for all ages! And who doesn't love Sherlock?) as well as music (I love all those artists). Great first chapter!
6/4/2012 c2 james3142
Oh Edward, of course she deserved you being so vindictive! Who does that, seriously? I know a lot of people are not cut out to handle the stresses and hardships of deployment BUT like he stated, he gave her an out and she refused. Dumbass lol. Anyhow, I myself can't wait to read the beginning where they get to know one another either, YAY!

Thanks you for sharing Dolls! Luff!

-james
6/4/2012 c2 Ivygirl702
I love it. I'm so excited for this story!

Thanks for the start, ladies!
18,343 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,211 1,218 1,219 1,220 1221 1,222 .. Last Next »