for Coming Home

BEST PROPOSAL EVER!
12/16/2020 c178 HarassedFluff
Heartwarming & sexy!
10/25/2020 c178 Guest
I loved this story so much. Sometimes you read a story and you wish it told you more but this was so complete and truly wonderful thank you so much for writing such a compelling and interesting storyline. Regards Toni Smith.
9/29/2020 c7 Alina Nyx
Wow. Your story sounds like something straight out of a fairytale book.
9/14/2020 c178 leinchen
Hi there,
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this amazing story.
I can't fathom how to deal with a boyfriend (or girlfriend) serving in a warzone, I find it hard enough with a husband who is away quite a lot for his company but in safe countries...
Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
The characters had so much depth.
Greetings from Germany,
leinchen
8/15/2020 c22 Dazzlingsparkle
his life is so difficult
8/15/2020 c15 Dazzlingsparkle
bella is forward! not bad
8/15/2020 c10 Dazzlingsparkle
cute!
8/15/2020 c8 Dazzlingsparkle
Edward! he is so down to earth and same goes for bella
7/12/2020 c33 2amlong14
"Moving in with my dad my junior year of high school was great. There was this whole weird thing with vampires and werewolves, but that might have just been the drugs"
7/11/2020 c1 amlong14
I read this fic for the first time when I was in high school and you guys were a little less than halfway through posting it. I'm excited to see what mid-20s me thinks of it and if different parts stick out to me now that I've had more *ahem* worldly experiences :)
6/25/2020 c71 Guest
Edwards birthday is 6-20
6/25/2020 c39 Guest
Aww daddy
Always loved Charlie's she is lucky to be ICE and Eddie is lucky .Soldiers need to know they are cared about.
6/17/2020 c174 bukajade
Not sure if I put a review for this story or not. If I haven't my bad. I absolutely love this story. This is about the forth time reading it. Also not sure if it was intentional or not but back at chapter 31 my heart went to little Christoper but it also remind me of Fifty Shades Grey.
6/1/2020 c82 laney.923
what is a sham wow we don't have them in the uk
18,340 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »