for Coming Home

5/26/2020 c54 laney.923
love the story and the an it's a good job it's lockdown because this is a perfect story to read and very hard to put down
5/17/2020 c29 nizzyna
Still love this story!
5/15/2020 c173 Aleksandra24
Hi. I've just finished to read this story and I'm absolutely amazed by Coming Home. I don't know why but I always pass ffics with military and Army in the background but this time I've tried and do not regret.
Beautiful plot. Beautiful characters and it's looking. I loooove looking stories. I would like to thank you.
Are there any stories about Bella and Edward you would recommend me?
Sorry for my grammar failures but English is not my native language ...
4/15/2020 c66 Siriusmunchkin
Whataburger is the only burger place to go!
4/4/2020 c1 23Nani Cullen
hellow! i have to sai... I LOVE IT! i have reed this in spanish but i have to said thanks to you too! i'm sorry for my english. I'm a little out of practice. i have read this story two times and i really want to do it again!
2/21/2020 c176 Narcissa nee Black
Hello - yes, your story is still being recommended. It’s very good. I tried to look up the meaning of 11 72 with a twist but came up empty. A bit of help, please?
12/6/2019 c53 1vampirelady13
So I skipped ahead to see how many chapters till they meet in person it looks like they don't meet in till the end of the story that is very disappointing and very frustrating so I don't think I will finish this story I will try but I am already frustrated.
12/6/2019 c52 vampirelady13
I hope it is soon because it is getting very frustrating. I would love to go to Ireland, Scotland, Australia and New Zealand. Europe is over rated and so is Paris I would never go to either of those places.
12/6/2019 c51 vampirelady13
I am trying to be patient but it is dragging now. I hope it is soon because I am getting very disappointed lol. Good story thank you both
12/6/2019 c50 vampirelady13
I think all realty tv is stupid. I don't watch much tv or movies not since most of the actors in Hollywood are disgusting. I like reading better.
12/6/2019 c49 vampirelady13
I am glad Christopher is doing great. CYFD does not always pick good foster parent I know someone who got there kids taken away because of there lieing aunt but since she was a nurse they believed her. The foster parents for these kids there were a couple. One foster home her son had to be taken to the ER to get his stomach pumped 29 potassium pills. Then same foster thought her other son was a dog and rubbed all his hair off. Child Haven Burt his toes because the didn't check the water fist. She proved she was named t abusive or neglectful. She got her kits and left town to get away from her stupid aunt. I am also glad that Edward is ok
12/6/2019 c33 vampirelady13
I am sure Charlie is use to being abandoned by Bella she said it herself she only got to see him twice a year disgusting. I don't get why some writers think Charlie should get shit for visitation. Don't get me wrote my I love your story. Thank you girls
11/8/2019 c174 Justnols
My second read of this story and I’m a complete blubbering mess! I love this and I love you two!
10/31/2019 c96 Emo4
I'm enjoying the story. Just thought there would be some detailed sex scenes! lol
10/31/2019 c1 Justnols
I love this story. This is my second time reading it; which is actually unheard of from me, I can never seem to read a story again no matter how much I loved it the first time. Ladies this story is everything. I love love love it. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart
18,340 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »