for Apple Cinnamon Lessons

9/3/2013 c19 3adamhubby123
Squeal
7/31/2013 c19 mau
This story is the bomb :) Thank you for writing it and hope you write more gp!Britt :)
7/17/2013 c19 naynayrivers428
There should be a sequel
6/29/2013 c19 2ResseGarcia
awwwwwee! I loved how the story ended. nice! and yeah, true love will really find its way, no matter what.
6/28/2013 c19 Bandsdance
Thank you for sharing this with us! I really enjoyed it. Brittany and Santana sex scenes was awesome and so was the plot for this story!
6/17/2013 c19 sexriotshipper6233
i seriously loveeeee this fic in my opinion its one of the best brittana fics out there !
6/9/2013 c19 3DawnJuan
Jesus britt has a million kids lol its cute though
6/9/2013 c19 LesbianStorys
This was really really good. I wasn't too thrilled at the beginning but it turned into something really amazing. Will fav it for sure :) You deserved it ;)

(sorry, didn't notice I wasn't logged in :/)
6/9/2013 c19 Guest
5/28/2013 c19 Guest
Epilogue? Please!
5/23/2013 c19 ttandme69
great ending. i keep picturing them all living in 2 houses next door, ala Melissa Etheridge & all of her baby mamas? hopefully we will get an epilogue cause I loved the GP story & B&S love. thanks for all of the ahrd work, Lisa
5/23/2013 c18 hotdamnaya
this chap's effed up. poor santana.
5/23/2013 c16 hotdamnaya
I found britt's little outburst there a bit selfish. I mean, she goes knocking up quinn then not fixing her damn life making that an excuse to not be santana's gf? Or at least reassure her..she was a class A bitch this chapter. Not even thinking bout san's feelings during lunch. Hope san gets someone better.
5/22/2013 c19 10Chrissie32
That was an interesting story. Some of the sex scenes were great and some weren't. I enjoyed the storyline with Santana as a stripper. I enjoy the first half moreso than the second part, but overall I enjoyed it all. It was my real first experience with G!P so it was interesting.

Thanks for writing it. Keep up the good work.
5/20/2013 c19 Guest