for Harry Potter and the Journey Unknown

11/1/2013 c1 KoiChoco
Great chapter, I really like this story so thank you and please uptade soon
8/30/2013 c1 anarion87
nice story so far
4/7/2013 c1 13SlytherinNinjaKnight
Honestly, your writing is brilliant! I've read both this and Maelstrom Sage and both are awesome! Well researched, well written and logical!

Great last bit of the chapter in regarding how Ron has lost Harry's trust. It always has bugged me that JK made Harry so 'forgiving' in the series. I understand it is a good quality, but it has to be tempered with common sense. They are at war! There is no time for being 'weak' in their convictions, people will die during war and Harry can't be distracted by Ron's whining, he was no where near mature enough for Hermione, at least at the end of the series and even in the epilogue, he's making fun of Muggles, and yet Hermione doesn't do anything. In the end of the series, it ticked me off that Harry and Hermione didn't get together, their relationship was the only one that was truly expanded upon (it wasn't romantic but they were the two main characters in every book) Ron/Hermione was just a series of insults and snipping at one another while Harry/Ginny was all about the physicality side of romance.

Really enjoy reading Smarter!Harry fics, JK really did herself a disservice by making Harry so weak, I mean he was able to drive off around 100 Dementors, force Volde's wand to submit, force Voldemort out of his head during a possession and yet is really a mediocre wizard.

Can't wait for next time.
6/30/2012 c1 PandicornAddict
Nice story, please keep it going!
6/16/2012 c1 DarkPirateKing69
this was seriously fucking awesome and i have read shitload of hp fics so i know when i see good bad thing is that this wasn't in the poll..or did you ask about those three stories particularly and not overall updates?anyways,it would be great if you would continue this in the future
6/8/2012 c1 8Taure
This would be an ok start, were it not marred by massive over-use of ellipses (...).
6/6/2012 c1 2Torchyc
more more more
6/5/2012 c1 Yig
Hn now think about it Ron is a bad influence lazy, bad mannered and a true member of the sheepeople of wizarding England. Oh sorry I forgot asshole and traitor(tri-wizard). I look forward to reading more great first chapter.
6/5/2012 c1 13Heliosion
Its a good logical approach to why Ron cannot come with them. It makes for an excellent fic! No more need be said!