FanFiction.Net
for Harry Crow

6/5/2012 c1 4darkheart1310
This is a good start, can't wait for the next chapter.
6/5/2012 c1 RandomFanDude
Great start to the story! I'm looking forward to it.
6/5/2012 c1 Hands Off MY Wolfie
Wonderful - another story - I noticed you're not giving us too much information (about Harry) in the first chapter, just cleaning up the detritus from Dumbledore's initial actions. Looks like fun.

I'm already looking forward to the next chapter and I only just finished this oneā€¦
6/5/2012 c1 4NANLIT
I like this start. A Harry raised by goblins sounds very interesting and 2 Horcruxes are already destroyed. I also like that they put Dumbledore in his place. Hogwarts won't know what hit her when Harry comes.
6/5/2012 c1 43Dannie Tomlinson
Loving this so far! Can't wait for more!
6/5/2012 c1 Circuitsoft
Fascinating premise! I can't wait to see where it goes.
6/5/2012 c1 50apAidan
this should be a very enlightening first day when Harry shows up at Hogwarts.

a very excellent beginning, of course being able to watch Dumbledore getting chucked out of almost anywhere always livens up a story.

The escrow concept applied to Harry was particularly good, while the goblins have no intention of treating him as a commodity, it fits with how Dumbledore treated him, leaving as a parcel on the doorstep.

While technically Dudley hasn't done anything yet to merit punishment, I curious to see if a murder of Death Eaters will show up on Privet Drive.

Looking forward to the next installment, hope you're enjoying the holiday of the Queen's jubilee.

apAidan
6/5/2012 c1 jmsdragn
well this seems like its going to be an awesome story and i cant wait for more i just hope i dont have to wait to long XD
6/5/2012 c1 3wolfey141
I like it thought I will admit i thought it was a crossover of either the movie the crow or the comic jack crow
6/5/2012 c1 6Lothynagul
Once more you've found a plot that sounds amazing and run with it. I loved the other works you've created, and this looks set to be another great adventure! I can't wait to see the results of him being goblin raised, and I love the nod to Old Crow! Thanks for taking hte time to share these with us!

Lothy
6/5/2012 c1 19potter8668
I'm glad that you started a new story. I have always enjoyed all of them and always eagerly await a new chapter. You are one of my favorite authors and one that I draw inspiration off of. Thanks for the new story!
6/5/2012 c1 RobC
Oh this looks to be a fun one! I almost liked Vernon in this, he did far more for Harry than Dumbles, even if not for the most noble of reasons.
6/5/2012 c1 lectorsum
This story has a very unusual plot and I look forward to enjoying further chapters. Thank you very much, I was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms without my regular updates from Robst:-)

Ave atque vale, Lector
6/5/2012 c1 5romulus lupin
Damn ... I really can't help wondering if the cannabis they grow in Scotland has a more potent kick than that grown or imported anywhere else in the world, given the stories that you've written and which I have so enjoyed.

I have come across only one or two "Harry Grows Up With the Goblins" stories (H/Hr of course) but they've remained uncompleted and presumably abandoned. This one, however, takes the cake - brilliant foundations, a totally intriguing approach and with several characters - Barchoke, in particular - who we've seen before and have some sympathy and understanding for.

Also, it makes my heart feel all warm and cuddly seeing the Great Man, Dumbledore get his stones kicked in within the first chapter of a tale.

Am so looking forward to the next installment of this tale ... and would like to add that I hope to be reading stories from you by the time you're celebrating your Diamond Jubilee at ffdotnet.

More power!
6/5/2012 c1 Play4ever
A very interesting angle for the story. And while I agree that oldcrow is a great author not sure why would Ragnok call him "this old crow". Ah well. Look forward to seeing more of this story.
29,819 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,977 1,984 1,985 1,986 1987 1,988 Next »