FanFiction.Net
for Harry Crow

6/5/2012 c1 jmsdragn
well this seems like its going to be an awesome story and i cant wait for more i just hope i dont have to wait to long XD
6/5/2012 c1 3wolfey141
I like it thought I will admit i thought it was a crossover of either the movie the crow or the comic jack crow
6/5/2012 c1 6Lothynagul
Once more you've found a plot that sounds amazing and run with it. I loved the other works you've created, and this looks set to be another great adventure! I can't wait to see the results of him being goblin raised, and I love the nod to Old Crow! Thanks for taking hte time to share these with us!

Lothy
6/5/2012 c1 19potter8668
I'm glad that you started a new story. I have always enjoyed all of them and always eagerly await a new chapter. You are one of my favorite authors and one that I draw inspiration off of. Thanks for the new story!
6/5/2012 c1 RobC
Oh this looks to be a fun one! I almost liked Vernon in this, he did far more for Harry than Dumbles, even if not for the most noble of reasons.
6/5/2012 c1 lectorsum
This story has a very unusual plot and I look forward to enjoying further chapters. Thank you very much, I was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms without my regular updates from Robst:-)

Ave atque vale, Lector
6/5/2012 c1 5romulus lupin
Damn ... I really can't help wondering if the cannabis they grow in Scotland has a more potent kick than that grown or imported anywhere else in the world, given the stories that you've written and which I have so enjoyed.

I have come across only one or two "Harry Grows Up With the Goblins" stories (H/Hr of course) but they've remained uncompleted and presumably abandoned. This one, however, takes the cake - brilliant foundations, a totally intriguing approach and with several characters - Barchoke, in particular - who we've seen before and have some sympathy and understanding for.

Also, it makes my heart feel all warm and cuddly seeing the Great Man, Dumbledore get his stones kicked in within the first chapter of a tale.

Am so looking forward to the next installment of this tale ... and would like to add that I hope to be reading stories from you by the time you're celebrating your Diamond Jubilee at ffdotnet.

More power!
6/5/2012 c1 Play4ever
A very interesting angle for the story. And while I agree that oldcrow is a great author not sure why would Ragnok call him "this old crow". Ah well. Look forward to seeing more of this story.
6/5/2012 c1 karthik9
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
6/5/2012 c1 Wirenfeldt Jr
god bless you for posting a new story.. .. i can't wait to see what you've got cooked up for us.. i will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter

Wirenfeldt Jr.
6/5/2012 c1 Scribe of Spades
I've loved all your stories so far, but I am really eager to read the rest of this one.

Please don't stop! I love them all to much!
6/5/2012 c1 8Just me and myself
This is very interesting, can't wait for the next chapter!
6/5/2012 c1 7Cuervo Blanco
Nas!

Once again your awesome geniusity strikes!

I like the intro chapter and I too am curious how this goblin raised Harry will turn out...
6/5/2012 c1 65red-jacobson
And can I just say "God Save The Queen!" for that? *GRIN*

Another fun start to a story and I actually enjoyed Vernon smacking Dumbledore down.

As always, looking forward to more

red
6/5/2012 c1 narutodragon
good work keep it clean *shiver* for now until these sweeping erasures stop read on the home page man

also nice story update often please
29,827 « Prev Page 1 .. 1,978 1,985 1,986 1,987 1988 1,989 Next »