for The Third Time

7/11 c41 TheaMama
I was torn with wanting to know how your story would end and not wanting it to be over. Thank you, this was a true representation of an adult relationship. You do doubt, you do get bothered by things but you realize all the good is worth so much more than the bad! Well done!
7/10 c3 TheaMama
This is possibly the best written chapter I have read in my "fan fiction" library! Really well done, thanks so much for this work. I look forward to reading more of your writing.
9/3/2020 c41 Crabbcakes
I have read and reread this fic many times. I still enjoy it start to finish. So well written.
6/23/2020 c41 Kathy Anderson
I absolutely loved this story! Please write more!
5/6/2020 c40 reisova
One of the best story!
3/15/2020 c41 2sz3ianne
A well written journey for DM & L; their life so many times seems to be out to sea. Thank you for the wonderful story.
2/27/2020 c41 reisova
Very nice story and "journey" too.
1/14/2020 c41 Carole
I enjoyed it. I would like more
1/14/2020 c10 Guest
Cute
9/12/2019 c41 Car
Good story. Too short
9/12/2019 c10 Car
Love martin
2/11/2018 c41 milesnv
C, very good.
One of the best post season 5 story e, in my poor opinion, much better than the official S6 and S7 seasons. A perfect mix of drama, humor, romance built using the characters of the serie and introducing new realistic ones.
A great work.
3/6/2017 c41 P barnes
A very riveting story and well written enjoyed reading it well done
8/23/2016 c41 Guest
I read this again today after reading it long ago from when you first wrote it. This is so beautiful. This should have been series 6 and 7 of the show. You captured everything so well that I had no difficulty imagining them in your story. Thank you for this. I hope you will write another one.
7/19/2016 c41 Maria from RSA
hi...Just wanted to say THANKS! LOVED every single sentence of this story...it was EVERYTHING I wanted and needed it to be...GR8 Job. And I hope to read more!
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »