for To love a misunderstood blond

5/27/2013 c1 theneutralite
praying that there isn't going to be a deletion
3/30/2013 c1 Yumi Nakamura Chan
i like it
1/5/2013 c1 1G3neSyS
Nice prologue , i hope ull update soon
12/16/2012 c1 ImagineBreaker7
This looks like a good story plotmi hope you decide to continue it
11/20/2012 c1 1Fortis499
WHERE" THE NEXT UPDATE! *sobs*
10/7/2012 c1 13Have a Little Feith
Yay, more people who don't want to ruin themselves! Always good to see a fellow signer. Now... When can we see the next chapter? You've combined 2 of my favourite anime/manga.
7/16/2012 c1 6wolf191000
Interesting chapter, funny just like the canon.

I look forward to when you can update the next chapter.
7/1/2012 c1 Guest
hmm...

interesting...

nice one fella
6/29/2012 c1 1ddcj1990
Wow great first chapter I like it very much
6/27/2012 c1 Mzr90
Awesome glad to see this up and yeah huge fan of TWGOK always figure the best crossover would be TWGOKxSekirei I mean can u imagine? Anyway there were some spelling problems but otherwise cool and can't wait to see who Naruto conquers I'm guessing novel only characters or background girls? Theirs actually 2 girls I hope u take from Keima the first is Sumire Uemoto cause there's no way Naruto will leave her alone and second is Kusunoki Kasuga just figure it would be funny for her to deal with a delinquent.
6/21/2012 c1 28Nasha Rei-Kun
Its an okay start, but I saw a few grammar mistakes that sort of bothered me. They didn't take away from the story, I'm just a grammar freak like that.

Also as said in another review, it seemed way too coincidental for that to happen at the same time, the minute Keima hands Naruto an extra PFP. At most I think that there should have been some kind of distance between the messages, at most.

Also, I don't think that Naruto would play Galges save for maybe once in a while, at Keima insistence. I would see Naruto playing games like Pokemon, Digimon, Monster Hunter Games, etc. That way, when they call him a capturing god it would be completely out of context, put Naruto out of his element of 'capturing', and it would provide some fun entertainment
6/9/2012 c1 BloodyKangaroo
Not bad i only gotta ask why didn't they find it more suspicious that two guys some how signed the "dear capturing god contract." shouldn't that have at least warranted Haqua the smart one being wondering what happened.
6/7/2012 c1 Yami Arashi