FanFiction.Net
for Before Hogwarts

6/22/2012 c5 11Mary in the Stars
Aww, I love Cameron! It's cute that even though Taylor annoys the heck out of him, he always comes through for her when it counts. Super cute.
6/22/2012 c4 Mary in the Stars
*putting a review of this and the previous chapter in one review*

Aww, Quinn's story is so sad! But thank you so much for the small St. Fabray goodness. I'm beginning to really like them together. And I like that Quinn gets sorted into Ravenclaw. Yes, she has serious qualities that could make her a Slytherin, but she really is too smart for a lot of those guys.

After reading these sections I really understand why she and Marissa are such a good fit. They need each other.
6/22/2012 c2 Mary in the Stars
Santana can be so mean sometimes. All the time. Except with Brittany, which is infinitely cute. I also am totally in love with the Blaine/Brittany friendship you've got going on.
6/22/2012 c1 Mary in the Stars
Yay, a prequel! You know, I really like your writing style.

Anyway, I loved this chapter. I haven't hidden the fact that Marissa will always be my favorite character, but I think that you write from her POV like you care about her the most. The chapter was sad, but it didn't come off as angsty at all - just heartbreaking. The best part is that you showed that vulnerability doesn't have to stem from a tragic backstory. Sometimes, that's just the way people are. Heck, I can identify with that.

And just as important as the story itself is the Author's Note, where you said that Marissa is the protagonist, but not the heroine. That's important. All the protagonist needs to be is someone you care for and want to succeed. That's what you've done with Marissa.

I hope you put more one-shots about her childhood in here. This is a story that could be expanded into something great.
6/17/2012 c5 perfectlyODD
I love all of these (especially Quinn's; I now hate Rachel even more.)
6/14/2012 c5 2lover of the dark
BACKSTORY. YES. LOVE. OK.

Marissa - Believable. /Very/ believable, and I commend you on Skye - I weirdly love her, even though she doesn't actually exist (right? ._. Oh winnie, I'm dumb.)

Santana/Blaine/Brittany - I was giggling all the way through this, mostly because BRITTANY beat BLAINE. zomg what.

Quinn - Oh my gosh. Let me love you, I loved her so much in this. It was so /real/, and that it exactly what happens. You have a group of friends, you get to high school and you're put in different classes/mini-schools (I doubt you have the latter, though. e.e)

Cameron - Ah. While it was believable, I was quite literally waiting for this bang, didn't happen but I still like it. It's nice to see that Cameron did/does harbour some sort of resentment towards Taylor, I would to if I had a sister that awesome/abrasive. (Oh wait, I do ._.)

WHO'S NEXT. ZOMG
6/14/2012 c5 79Seph Meadowes
Well at least I got my story about Cameron. Can't wait for the Camrissa in WtH. When are you updating with the dance?

Btw, great job.
6/11/2012 c4 Cheers
I absolutely like it! Glad I gave it a chance! Was a bit confused at the start, but mate you killed it!
6/11/2012 c4 13Sanna
As sad as this was, I thoroughly enjoyed all the st fabray your stories have and am dying to read more :)
6/11/2012 c4 79Seph Meadowes
This is perfect. It's so sweet and sad and lovely. It makes me feel sad for my St. Fabray, there's so much history between them and it's sad how their friendship ended. I want them together bur I have no idea how you're going to do that. I'm left pondering on how St. Fabray is going to happen.

Anyway, great job. Can't wait to read more. I'm curious about Cameron's past now.
6/10/2012 c3 Seph Meadowes
So sad and beautiful. What does this have to do with Jesse though? XD
6/10/2012 c1 Seph Meadowes
Nice. Can't wait for the Quinn/Jesse. So excited.
6/10/2012 c2 Seph Meadowes
I'm a little confused but I liked it a lot.
6/7/2012 c2 73KTEW
Queue me squeal at the cuteness. P:
6/7/2012 c2 Untrust us