FanFiction.Net
for Abandonment

12/3/2019 c13 Guest
I just had ten emotional break downs. That ending was so perfect and beautiful it brought actual tears to my eyes. Thank you for reminding us to turn to love when everyone else turns to hate.
1/19/2015 c13 6TissueCube
When I was in an abusive relationship, I knew exactly how Sigyn felt. I felt all her fears, pain, and depression all up to chapter 12. But halfway near the end of chapter 12, I couldn't help but stop relating to her. It's my own proper opinion, and everyone reacts differently to similar settings. I was very angry with how Loki reacted in chapter 12. I loved how there were moments when he tried to reach out for her and she sort of tried to reciprocate that, but as soon as he said how he regretted hurting Sigyn and that he loved her, I was at a loss. I could not explain how I felt and it was as if I was pushed back into my abusive relationship and seeing the same thing told to me. Honestly, I would have cried like Sigyn and then start sobbing with saying how much he hurt me...I wouldn't even mention forgiveness. I was hoping for him to hold her and he did, so thank goodness for that.

Though I'm quite surprised there was tender loving sex in the whole thing, it was more passionate than the usual, but I felt like there were a few missing points in it as well. I wasn't a big fan of the sex scene because it was all to fast for me for those two to fuck, but I thought, 'maybe he's just tryng to show her he changed...' so I waved it off. And then again, writing doesn't always describe raw emotion the exact way you want it. Only as close as you can get.

This fanfiction has impacted me very hard. And I loved it. I didn't read chapter 13, for I left the ending as it was. Marriage talk was too fast for me, especially with how he treated her. Granted, they were already betrothed and time has passed while he was in a cell, I still felt that the most sweetest of love between them was sort of gone.

Thankyou for your fanfiction. I hope I have not upset you with my review. I adored your fanfiction very much. I agree though, I feel that Loki would not be that cruel and that he is just broken. But it is a good AU nonetheless.
10/28/2014 c6 cosima n
I'm glad you warned us about the rape... yet I still spilled some tears. Its just a traumatizing and emotional wreck moment that happens a lot, sadly. Nevertheless, it's a well written fanfic and a great story.
7/27/2013 c13 Lydia Everett
Breath taking i enjoyed every word you have a talented nak for story telling and your knowledge and balance between fact and fiction basing around norse literature was unfathomable and fonominal...
#In short the story kicked arse! *-*
4/12/2013 c13 Junglecat9
I love your story! I can't describe in words how much I love it! Really, it is one of the best ounces if not the best I've read so far:)
3/28/2013 c13 2freijya1
Wonderful story, made me a little bit teary eyed (ok I cried) Kudos to you for this epic fanfic. *Hiddles' Army fo life!*

*hugs*

freijya
3/17/2013 c13 11x XRoweenaJAugustineX x
This was a truly beautiful story, I very much loved it :D
3/1/2013 c13 JaviMason19691
I don't know what to say other than this story is completely amazing :D
11/14/2012 c13 3N7Biotic
Excellent story! I like how you made Sigyn based more off mythology than the comic books too. The last chapter honestly made me tear up so congrats on that accomplishment. You really captured their love, no matter how twisted it could be, very well. All in all one of my favorite Loki fics out their...keep writing!
10/8/2012 c13 19Mrs.Volterra
Oh my god I loved this with every fiber of my being 3
10/7/2012 c8 Mrs.Volterra
Oh Loki... :( why'd you do this to yourself?
8/24/2012 c13 seungkwan
Beautiful story. So well written, it kept me wanting to go on reading, but at the same time, I did not want it to end... Loved it :)
8/19/2012 c13 Guest
that was amazing i freaking loved it and this is the first ending of anything that i have read that i wouldnt change at all :)
8/18/2012 c9 kelly.rosado2013
This better have a damn good happy ending cause I'm getting pissed!
8/15/2012 c13 Guest
This is an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »