for The Outcast

1/21/2013 c2 17author2be3
This is a delightful story! I am really enjoying the creativity!
Okay, so I think that 'The Party' would move the plot along more, but 'The Shower' is your excuse to explain things that didn't get explained. Either way, I think both work!
But it's your choice!
1/11/2013 c2 Rose
you should totally go with the party because you can get more info that is actually needed than just her random thoughts
1/1/2013 c2 16starkreactor
I say you should name it "The Party". Oh, and I noticed quite a few grammatical errors (not trying to sound rude or anything), so if you'd like an editor, just PM me. Other than the errors I noticed, it's a great storyline so far. I'm excited to see how this will turn out! :D

-Warrichan
1/1/2013 c2 James Birdsong
Wonderful chapter
6/26/2012 c1 15Breeluv
Fakir's nickname is funny and I did like it,I thought it was funny that people are such imbelciles they call him fuck here and weird that he wasnt meaner to ahiru because he calls her moron alot and I agree with fakir about hating school because I do as well and im curious to how stuipd or dumbassed someone who have to be in order to get fuck here out of fakir.I mean anyone with commonsence could tell its fakir but then again its really funny and your a good story and I look forward to the next chapter(:
6/25/2012 c1 Julia
Uhhh... 1 question! Why isn't there a second chapter!

And 1comment! Hehe! When I say fakir I think of fuck here too! GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE! 3 awesome story!
6/19/2012 c1 2Saga Koyshi
Hello deary, I love your story - I would say it's a bit better than the anime and manga. I hope to read more from you.

Your new friend,

Mother Of Heart
6/7/2012 c1 6Crysagi-Chan
Wow. I have never seen anything like this and I absoloutly, LOVE IT!
6/7/2012 c1 James Birdsong
Awesome
6/7/2012 c1 13TheAvidShipper
I like the story and I feel sorry for Fakir. I cannot wait to see what happens!