for Fugitive

8/8/2020 c1 Guest
This story is great, I love all those stories! And I love how you included Roy.
6/2/2019 c11 1FrozenFlames12
Lol. This is really good.
3/1/2019 c2 Guest
Good... Yess
12/8/2018 c6 10Rehabilitated Sith
Ha! Those songs...ah nostalgia.
12/26/2017 c15 Courtney Elizabeth1
Omgggggg I loveeeee Dick and Wally’s friendship Their jokes and pranks and just I loveee everything about them omg
12/26/2017 c14 Courtney Elizabeth1
Omg loveeeee this chapter. Seriously Dick and Wally are the best. Best friends. Best personalities. Love all the movie quotes haha love Wally’s flirting.
Question. Wally is 15 Cos Dick is 13. So how can he drive ? Unless is Wally’s birthday first and he’s turned 16 and got his license ?
U seriously write so well.

We neeeddd sequels and more Wally and Dixk Books hehe
12/26/2017 c7 Courtney Elizabeth1
Need to ask.
How come Wally and Rob don’t just disregard what the dr said ? I know Dick Rob said he knew dr wasn’t lying.
But they’ve both run away and lost their collars so how will Dr know that they have made contact with league ? BAtman greatest detective I sure rob and Wally could ensure their contact goes unnoticed by everyone ? So why stay on the run ? And how did Barry and BAtman get away there didn’t seem to be any fights or anything ? They rocked up said Wally ran off etc but then nothing else. Would dr not have ordered anyone to chase ?
Omg I love ur story.
12/25/2017 c6 Courtney Elizabeth1
Omg u are incredible. I love how well Uve wrote this and KF and Rob / Wally and Dick are just amazing together. I love ur song chose and the humour and just everything is amazing. Please make more Rob and KF / Dixk and Wally Books and adventures.
8/4/2017 c1 4VeronicaChase
It's literally the first day of school but I HAD to finish this first. I was not disappointed *smiley face*
1/7/2017 c25 Guest
Turn them into VILLAINS for a few days
12/3/2016 c30 5X4uth0r
I have to say, I really enjoyed that :) You balance angst and humor so well! Plus those Wally/Dick brother bonding moments were to die for- overall, a fantastic job!
11/8/2016 c26 3LiteratureGirl12
Okay, just making sure, Dr. Anthony Lawrence is ACTUALLY dead right? Cause if he isn't somebody bout to get stabbed.
11/8/2016 c23 LiteratureGirl12
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
10/11/2016 c1 Guest
It not that i hate Robin they are to many fanfiction to make it worst sometimes people writing robin like he better than the other sidekick just because he batmen sidekick

It great to see a fanfictiob that is not all about Robin
9/2/2016 c30 1YouMayCallMeYourHighness