for Respect

12/8/2017 c25 Delete-account-please-9995533
That was good.
9/30/2017 c25 Gwennie49
I just found your stories and what an amazing one is this, i love the relationship between Quinn and Rachel and that Sue is involved. I'm really surprised so less people has found your account, somehow you or your stories don't popup if you use the searchbar on finding Quinn&Rachel stories. I found you cause you placed a review somewhere and clicked on you. Anyway thanks for writing and sharing.
5/23/2016 c2 2Gabby-Hunter
Isn't she vegan it wont take long before she gets sick or either tramatized
9/22/2014 c25 Tweyelite
Awwww, the cuteness!
1/10/2014 c25 1Xanica
I loved this. So sweet. Thanks for writing it.
1/12/2013 c25 13bearblue
All that angst and drama leading to sweetness. Nicely done. Thank you.
8/16/2012 c24 14Willowfan
The brunette took Beth, hugging her gently.

"I'll never treat you that way Beth, I promise it." She whispered. "I swear it Quinn, I'll never treat either of you like that." She looked up, tears still running down her face. "Just, please don't leave me."

Oh my GOD...thats heartbreaking! I started sobbing when I read it, and I was fine up til then!

SO good.
8/16/2012 c6 Willowfan
Even I am a bit scared...and impressed...by Sue chuckling over Rachel's plan. Love it.
7/26/2012 c25 Glw4life
Yay that was such an awesome ending I'm glad everything turned out right for them great story I really enjoyed it
7/26/2012 c18 Glw
Aww poor Rachel I really really don't like her dads here
6/24/2012 c25 laylarei
nice. i like it.
6/15/2012 c17 blaze007
Great first arc. The number sounds awesome.
6/13/2012 c25 15Cassicio
This... I can't even explain the emotions I went through in this. This story is seriously touching and gorgeous. I love it.
6/13/2012 c25 General Mac
loved this fic more pretty please
6/13/2012 c25 erw-fan
I deeply enjoyed this story, especially having soo many chapters and being uploaded so quickly. Im sad its complete but so grateful to you for sharing it. Amazing work, I hope you post more stories!
21 Page 1 2 Next »