for Vegas Surprise

15h c28 Kim
Please update
8/7 c28 Sankarea396
BCHHH I WANT TO SEEE MY QUEEN REBEKAH PLSSSSS CONTINUE!
8/7 c27 Sankarea396
I HOPEEE EMMETT ENDS UP WITH REBEKAH! THEY WOULD BE SOO FUKIN CUTEEEEE
8/2 c28 Sprig
i totally had to re-read this to catch up on anything i missed since i last read this. i do wonder who Rose's true mate will be and hope that she actually gets over herself to finally find that happiness. same with Elena.
5/13 c28 tinkermist99
Please update
4/21 c28 tujuana.roberts21
Omggg this is soo good plz update soon
4/1 c28 4GoddessxNyte2
still love this story! i just had to re read it. took me a day and a half but i wish there was more. pls update soon. :D
2/25 c28 3beckylovestwilight
Love it update soon can't wait to see what happens next xx
2/10 c28 Kyra
Omg! I love this story! This is so awesome! I just reread it, again, for the million time! I LOVE it, Absolutely cannot wait for more! Please update soon!it's one of the best stories ever! Can't wait for the mikaelsons to show up...though I'm conflict about wanting caroline with jasper and wanting her with Klaus... cause let's be real...they both deserve a sunshine caroline in their lives!is Emmett going to end up with Rebekah? So many questions and no fast enough answers!
2/4 c9 8MrsNShelby2021
Elena is so damn pathetic I really want Bella to kick her arse and for all her friends to walk away from her
12/18/2021 c28 1B4bidden
Hope to read more soon
12/10/2021 c28 SafirMysticHime
Could you have Emmett fall for Rebecca and Jasper fall for Caroline or vice versa and I love it so far every time you update a new chapter I always reveal everything through keep up the good work you’re amazing
11/28/2021 c28 andrewpine
would love an update or three please.
11/28/2021 c25 andrewpine
Getting to the end of posted chapters updates would be nice.
11/28/2021 c23 andrewpine
Updates are wonderful things to see.
954 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »