for It's about time

That was really good!:)
11/3/2005 c1 9CarbyLivesOn
this is really cute
7/25/2002 c1 3lyns
aww, so sweet! for a minute there i thought you were gonna kill off abby! i liked the end where you worked in hanging by a moment, that was clever. you should write a sequel to it or something.
6/29/2002 c1 Lori
I thought this story was great. very well written. It is the exact way I see things happening for Carter & Abby. Good job!
6/24/2002 c1 Dr.Carter'sGirl
awesome! gotta love a good Carby!
6/12/2002 c1 Joe Mc Ewing's Girl
This story is great! You have to continue!
6/11/2002 c1 4SweetKittie
That was beautiful!
6/8/2002 c1 6Em4
That was incredibly sweet and I liked it a lot.
6/6/2002 c1 violetflipflops
That was great! Really good, cute story. Please, keep writing!
6/6/2002 c1 CorruptCarbyChickie
I really loved this story! It was sweet and cute. I esp liked the last paragraph... "That was one of the great things about their relationship. It was what they DIDN’T say that defined them. It was all of the things unspoken that spoke the loudest to them." IMO that describes them perfectly! They have an unspoken understanding with each other. Also I like the references to HBAM in the last paragraph too. Great job! Please write more stories!
6/6/2002 c1 CorruptCarbyChickie