FanFiction.Net
for The Games of Blood and Heartache

2/11/2013 c62 li'l fat necrosis
No! Dang it! I wanted him to win... Oh well... Go Gisa!
2/11/2013 c33 li'l fat necrosis
Just realized his full name is Just An Numb Skull. I still want 'em to win though!
2/11/2013 c10 li'l fat necrosis
Oh, *bleep*...

Best line ever!

Go Justen! Oh please win!
1/7/2013 c62 33Ruetheday
I really love how you've done this! You had so many different perspectives and you honored each tribute at the end, which made it feel special for the tributes who died. I think this story has great potential and you and your friend are great descriptive writers:)
1/5/2013 c47 1kitcatkatcow
Cereal with a fork. Oh, poor little Platinum.
1/5/2013 c43 kitcatkatcow
Hold up a sec. Is that punching based on ME?!
12/18/2012 c1 6Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg
I just discovered this story and thus far, I am really digging it. I plan on making this my next big FF read. ;)
11/26/2012 c62 UnwoundAgain
wow! i just read that whole thing! i loved it. couldn't put it down! i hope you guys update often!
11/11/2012 c62 29StarSlingerSnitch
I'm so happy you didn't kill Patrick! But you didn't include him either. Oh well. I want you to update soon! I love this story! I'll miss Platinum too. And check out my hunger games story please!
11/11/2012 c15 StarSlingerSnitch
I don't know why but I love Patrick! I hope you didn't make him die in the bloodbath and at least survive tow days! So far, he's one of my favorites.
11/1/2012 c18 10Norberta772
what games is this anyway?
10/27/2012 c58 Norberta772
GRRRR! HURRY UP I'M NOT PATIENT! JEN CALL ME OR TALK TO EMILY D. HALLOWEEN STUFF
10/21/2012 c62 1kitcatkatcow
That. Was. EPIC.
By the way, I'm very sorry all of you who lost tributes. :(

One more thing: What happened to Kat? I didn't read anything about her! Is she dead or escaping or fairing well or what?
10/21/2012 c58 kitcatkatcow
I honestly can't tell who wrote which. I'm sort of thinking Flyfrog's future wife wrote both, but I'm not completely sure.
10/21/2012 c62 3DizzyPotter
great chapter even though my tribute died in this chapter I'm still going to read this SYOT :) The eulogies are a great idea :)
96 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »