for The Dragon and the Knight

4/2/2014 c11 2Void Fart
Great story and plot, just mind your grammar...
2/14/2014 c11 3Hope to please readers
1, sorry about what happened with your GF...2 glad you didn't end your life mate, you ever need someone I'm here to talk... 3 fuck that blue haired emo...and 4... SEAHAWKS WOOOOO !
2/9/2014 c11 bl00dshy
great story I cant wait for the next update and hell yeah its all about naza! Erza x Jellal makes me sick
2/4/2014 c11 4ZeroDragonFlame
dude i am really really glad that you didn't end your life because life is precious and there will be ups downs to it i can honestly tell i am a big fan of your i share your view on that jackass pairing erza and and the blue hair ass wipe but if i had to choose the stories that you make or your life then i am willing to never read a story you write so long that i can know you are alive and heathy so live on my friend i will be waiting for your next update.
2/4/2014 c11 1Ferdoos
That's quite a shock. If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you. I was in the same situation at that age. I'll be waiting for the fresh start.
2/4/2014 c11 19ValinNight
Sorry about you getting hurt, it sucks ik :/ and I'll be waiting for the new story :p can't wait for it!

-ValinNight
1/5/2014 c4 2tanin.beberniss
No joke, my sister sneezed just as I read the ending of this last message.
11/10/2013 c10 ZeroDragonFlame
OK! THAT'S! IS! IIIIIIITTTTTTTT!
ITS! BEEN! 6 MONTHS! 6 MONTHS! WHERE THE "F"! ARE! YOU!
11/3/2013 c1 AverageJoeker
This was nice.
10/2/2013 c10 sam
you're doing a great job. please keep writing these stories.
9/21/2013 c10 19ValinNight
Awesome story, wish there was more! :D
6/19/2013 c7 N
UPDATE!
6/16/2013 c10 N
Please come back :(
6/11/2013 c10 heavansick
hope you come back start writing soon as possible because your a an amazing writer and shouldn't stop writing
5/24/2013 c10 DarkBlade4562