for The Dragon and the Knight

6/8/2012 c1 3fearme80
It was a nice story, you should work on the sentences. What I mean when the character says a dialogue go for the next line to begin instead of the same line.

Also, you should use M.S word for writing since it is easy to correct the small spelling.
6/7/2012 c2 4inu no niichan
It's a lot easier to read now than it was before, so I'm glad that was fixed. There were some grammar mistakes but other than that the story was perfect. The character interaction was nice and refreshing, if a little bit ooc. I'm interested in seeing how Natsu and Erza deal with the Raijinshu and Laxus, and how long it would take the guild to find out that they're actually going out now. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter.
6/7/2012 c1 12phantom130 5
Great story so far. I really like the scene with Erza and Natsu confessing their love for each other, but don't you think Natsu might have seemed just a tad out of character? I don't know I've never pictured him to be that romantic (then again he's known to be surprising at times, that's why I like him ) Either way great job, I can't wait to read more and figure out why Erza wants to keep the relationship a secret.
6/7/2012 c1 4inu no niichan
Pretty interesting story so far. Some things that need to be addressed though is keeping everything spaced out instead of a giant clump of words. I'm curious to see how their relationship will grow, and how they develop as characters as time goes on. Keep up the good work!
6/7/2012 c1 12xchrispx
Oh man I can totally see Erza confessing the way she did in this story, happening in the anime. Anyway nice start especially for your first story. Can't wait until the next update.
95 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7