for Red Rose Thorn

3/6 c23 16avatargrl11
Why would Raoul be heartbroken that Brie kissed Erik if Raoul loves Christine?
11/26/2018 c2 bluedog44
...Please excuse my language, but...OH SH!T!
10/3/2018 c25 Guest
I really wanted to enjoy this. While I liked the premise of the whole "back to time" idea... what really irked me was that the whole story was not original at all, and word for word like the movie. The only thing different was that you threw in another character. Also, the relationship between the Phantom and the OC felt incredibly rushed, and not believeable. Sorry, but this just wasnt my favorite, due to it not being original.
10/28/2017 c3 Aria
So...what happens when Brie has to sing all four or five acts of an opera she doesn't know the music or blocking of, save that one aria? And as the leading lady, no less.

Let's hope she's good at instinctive memory.

Really, it doesn't bother me - just a thought.
10/6/2017 c1 1Lyryenn
Girl... I screamed so hard with this final... I love phantom of the opera and man Erik is the best... love the phantom!
10/11/2016 c26 Everafterhighdol
I am a fanfic writer on this website and I love red rose nightmare I even have an idea for a sequel to that story if u wish I'd love to see Brie Anna fight Erik like crazy to get away from him and away from Coney Island I'm already imagining the knife Brianna will have underneath her sleeve of her dress in order to protect herself Gustave raoul and Christine dipped in cobras venom I am a E/C shipper and am currently writing an angels music I have not posted that story just yet good luck
9/15/2016 c3 16Child of Dreams
Sarah Brightman then, for Brie?
9/15/2016 c1 Child of Dreams
Okay, so Emmy Rossum plays Christine.
But who plays Brie?
7/12/2016 c28 Mitsu-Drago27
Wooooow~ I absolutely adored this story~ it was so cute! :3
4/11/2016 c25 1DarkPhantom101
ok I am happy with you now yeah. I am jumping joy now I can't wait to see what happens and how did Erik come to be in her world? I just can't wait.
4/11/2016 c23 DarkPhantom101
Noooooooooooooo! Don't take this personal but I would say: You dick how could you do that How! Excuse me now for I am going to read what happens and the sequel so you better of made up for this part I can't believe you did that to us. (sad face) :(
4/11/2016 c19 DarkPhantom101
oh no what did you do poor Erik ahhh if only he know that Brie does not love Raoul. I like how you mix part the musical and the movie into the story have you also thought of putting parts of the book into it also or would that be for another story? anyways love it, reading more.
4/11/2016 c18 DarkPhantom101
love the previous chapter and this one is well it starting to give me goose bumps. I hope the flop knows not to interfere with Brie and Erik time. well Best to see in the next chapter. :)
4/11/2016 c12 DarkPhantom101
ah what a simple misunderstanding can do to people. I can't wait to find out what Masquerade has in stored for them. lol
4/11/2016 c9 DarkPhantom101
I was always upset that Christine never ask for Erik's name I am glad that Brie had the common scene too at least.
767 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »