for Nightmares and Healing

9/24/2018 c1 Amber
Wow that was crazy and great
2/12/2017 c1 27bajy
Poor shadow. ..
It was only a nightmare shadow, and nightmares are only lies!
Its not good to keep all that pain in you, it will only get worse and cause you more pain, its always better to tell someone who cares about you about what's wrong and what's hurting you. Doing so will make the pain go away, and your friends will never turn you away, they are like family and they're there for you no matter what, you are never truly alone.
love this story!
friendship power!
11/26/2016 c1 Lunares
This is not gonna be like Frozen Fever, haha get it
1/14/2013 c1 20Kira the cat
So cute. Poor Shadow though. It was very interesting to see him like that.
1/13/2013 c1 1Aroa S. Quadrale
I love Sonic and Shadow fluff Yay! XD
8/16/2012 c1 2Fangthehedgewolf
reading this reminds me of a nightmare I had a few months ago, I was in a mental institute where they did experiments... I was trying to escape and did a stupid thing: I hid under a desk... I was quickly discovered and was forced to walk down a hallway, there was a woman behind me carryingg what I thought was a fire exstinguisher. I asked her what was up with said exstinguisher but all I got was a needle in my back. I then woke up and thought: "Ugh, what did they do to me?"
7/16/2012 c1 19Resident Evil Lionhart
Wow. Great and DEEP story! thanks!
6/8/2012 c1 1818204
This is such an amazing story. Shadow's nightmare is really symbolic, and I like it a lot! The ending was bittersweet, just the type of thing that I like to see in a story. Good job. BTW, happy birthday :D
6/8/2012 c1 RALF
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
6/7/2012 c1 1TheUnrulyWereHog
I would never! First off, I couldn't. I'm not that kind of being. Secondly, I don't have the mental capacity.

Is the reason why Sonic is a Werehog because of me? If so, you can always count on me! I'll be there for you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and interestingly HAPPY BEST FRIENDS DAY.

*nuzzle* *happy growl*