FanFiction.Net
for Living in Darkness

1/28/2006 c1 Travis Hicks
Good Story About A Blind Girl and her seeing Eye Pokemon. One of My Realtives is Almost Compeley Blind. This story is good. Update soon.
6/27/2004 c1 1Death64
awesome story!

really cool!
8/4/2002 c1 16Lightning-Strike
Wow...this is a really beautiful story...well written, beautiful perspective...I'm amazed.

Lights: Same here.

LS: Who invited you into this review!

Lights: Me. *gives a smug Raichu grin*

LS: Someday I will bind and gag you so that you can't interfere with my reviews.

Lights: That'll be the day it snows in Hades.

LS: Oh, it will come sooner than you think... *evil devilish grin* Anyway, this is an amazing fic. I wish I had your talent. Bye for now!
6/6/2002 c1 69Alex Warlorn
I really see the detail you put into this and the characters you've created here, but I just feel you didn't explore them enough, you could write a novel on what you have here. It doesn't need to be a off the mill 'orginal trainer story with a twist' that plagus the fiction commuity these days.

These characters really show personality, but I feel like I've only seen the tip of the iceberge.

Please lead us deeper into this world.

And you rememebered the orginal character rule, 'NEVER BRING IN MAIN CAST SERIES CHARACTERS!' they end up spliting the spot light down the middle.

I can only remember one series where I worked out (Tolbert and Brown's Sonic series)

Anyway, like I said, great stuff, just I feel like I'm at a doorway rather than the main event.
6/6/2002 c1 Phoenix Feather
Cool! One of my grandmothers is blind, but that doesn't mean she is helpless! I like Dark Pokemon!
6/6/2002 c1 13Morbane
Very neat. You might want to check out Lightning-Strike's story; it's very similar. It's called Partners, I think. It's the one whose summary says 'there are Seeing-Eye Pokemon for the blind'.