FanFiction.Net
for Are you leaving me?

3/28/2016 c26 Danielle
Oh poor Gale. they should be happy together. Althought it was a great story can't wait to read more.
2/24/2016 c20 Guest
MISLED
11/28/2015 c58 U will never now
What about Cato clove glimmer and marvel
6/29/2015 c35 7twlightbella
Ryan Parker is born
8/29/2013 c31 RHI
love CLATO
2/15/2013 c56 2Haddopa
Yes please do another Prim and Rory chapter. Plus just started reading and love there message names. How they die and then there name. LOL
2/8/2013 c1 1Salt the Snail
This is definitly a strange and different concept than any I've seen yet. Seems like a good start, I like it.
1/27/2013 c58 Grace
I loved it
12/28/2012 c1 2DancerForLife1122
I like the idea of this story quite cute and sweet. But I was very confuse as to what was happening in this chapter. I like the idea of the forms but doing two at a time is a bit slow.
9/3/2012 c59 Guest
Cool!
8/14/2012 c1 2TheWriterOnFire
This was a really good chapter, and the idea is really unique.

Plot: This idea is truly original. I've never seen anything like it before, and I like it a lot. It kind of like a happy Hunger Games, and I'm interested to see how you carry on with the story.

Writing: The writing her was quite good, it had a nice flow and was descriptive. I do think however that you could have put more emotion into your writing; there was a lot of showing and not telling here if you know what mean. It was also kind of hard to follow your dialogue during the Reaping, since you used a lot of pronouns in sequence. This made it difficult to know which girl or boy was talking since it was just "she" or "he".

Grammar: There were some grammar mistakes here, but not significant ones. Once, you were writing a sentence and has the word "the" then a space and it dropped of into a comma. I know you meant to put a word there, I believe it was when you were describing the process of how things work in the very beginning. Also, the word instead is one word, not in stead.

Enjoyment: I enjoyed this; I wasnt on the edge of my seat, but it was a fun, lighthearted chapter that had a new idea and concept. I think you could have put mores suspense, there was hardly no suspense whatsoever because you basically know that all the character's from the books are going to be Reaped.

Alright, I grant this chapter a...B! With some fixing it could become an A and don't take me wrong, it was really good!

TK
8/14/2012 c1 26District11-Olive
Hey great first chapter! Here is my review for the Game:

Opening: Okay I think this opened up pretty well but I think you could have given a bit more information about what is going on because I still feel kind of confused. But I do like that Peeta and Katniss are together, I am guessing that foreshadows something?

Dialogue: I think that your use of dialogue was good but I wish th\t you would have explained more about the character's thoughts about what was being said. If you know what I mean by that, but otherwise I liked how you used it.

Characters: First off I love how Rue and Prim are friends, that is so cute. I would say that I would like more descriptions of the characters (even though we know them its nice to see those) but I assume that will be included later.

Enjoyment: I really did enjoy this idea and I think it will be interesting to see how this whole thing plays out. I like the idea with the 13 islands which I assume is based off the 13 districts? Well either way I did enjoy reading this :)
132 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »