for Wayward Daughter

11/15/2018 c5 phillynz
Just stumble upon this im loving it so far
6/27/2018 c18 anna
this is a good story I do hope you come back to write more, it's sad to be left as it is.
1/14/2017 c13 Rae
update please!
11/3/2016 c18 R.J. Goodall
Please get this story back up as soon as you are able.
Thanks.
11/3/2016 c18 R.J. Goodall
Please put this story back up as soon as you are able, because I like NCIS and Sailor Moon. I wish I could join Sailor Moon.
10/15/2016 c16 R.J. Goodall
We seriously need Queen Beryl!
10/15/2016 c15 R.J. Goodall
A small portion of this chapter was a repeat of Sailor Moon Episode 68: "Protect Chibi-Usa! Clash of the Ten Warriors!"

I cannot believe Koan, Berthier, Calaveras and Petz have returned.

I also cannot believe the NCIS agents are guest stars in the revamped version of Sailor Moon R.

What is going on?
10/15/2016 c13 R.J. Goodall
I think the next mission is going to be tough, so I think it's time to call Queen Beryl and ask her to come in to assist us on the next mission and on future missions.
10/15/2016 c12 R.J. Goodall
It was a good idea to split my Sailor Scouts into teams.
10/7/2016 c18 anna
I never thought I would find a crossover of NCIS and sailor moon this good, I kinda cringed when I saw a crossover between the two but I thought f it I'm gonna give this a try and hopefully it won't make me want to rip my eyes out lol I was surprised in a good way. keep it up I really enjoy this! serene isn't so eww, and its a really good mix of the two series :D
10/6/2016 c9 Suzululu4moe
Lol burn daddy burn. Boytoy has more history with her than he does ahahahaF

Add the fact that the Queen clearly won the best parent award of the millennium. I wonder if nick fury dad would have an inferiority complex over it lol.

Lol chibi moon nice hope he gets heartburn from the shock.

Add the fact that if he stopped Darien from seeing Serena like at all then that would mean he forcedly forced an abortion on his daughter and killed his granddaughter.
10/6/2016 c8 Suzululu4moe
F

Dictator dad . Control freak Dad . Nick Fury dad .

Hmm though I wonder how Setsuna doesn't have any info... She did attend university during the whole Saturn awakening arc before she herself was awakened in the time of crisis.

Gosh is her dad annoying. Distracting her in the middle of a fight. Never heard of right time n place.

She just beat chaos less than a week ago ... An now she is being beat up by a grunt level enemy...something is strange about this picture.

I wonder if he would get a heart attack by the end of the explanations given .

how he will deal with his daughter being older than him... Given the slow rate of aging by alien beings she would most likely be waaaaay older than her dad before she died the first time. chibi moon is nine hundred years old .
10/6/2016 c7 Suzululu4moe
So does Gibbs understand Japanese or was she talking in English. Lol given that they all had memories from their previous lives they could have chosen extinct languages From their home planets.
10/6/2016 c6 Suzululu4moe
Lol I hope his system gets destroyed. Stalking sailors is a no no.
10/6/2016 c5 Suzululu4moe
Other than corporal punishment border lining sexual assault now he is stalking minors and invading their privacy. He might be her dad but that doesn't give him the right to invade the privacy of several other minors. especially since they aren't even citizens of his country. I wonder what legal reproach will happen if the guy gets caught . Lol I hope he gets caught just to get the dad in trouble.

Given that Rei is the daughter of a powerful social elitist Japanese Politician lol if NCIS gets caught it would be an international incident .

I wouldn't be surprised if Mercury already has encryptions on her and her friends accounts using Mercury technology.
136 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »