FanFiction.Net
for Undercover Summer

5/17/2021 c2 1meganhalpin04
please you have to update this its amazing
3/31/2014 c2 KimmyPino
Just read this story and just want to ask if you were going to continue as it seems a very interesting story line you've come up with and can't believe you left it like you did at the end of chapter 2, couldn't help but laugh as I imagined Sookie's response to the comment of honey
10/5/2013 c2 Guest
please complete your story otherwise have someone do it for you its not Fair to start something which creates hope then you break creating at the first patience is running come back.
8/4/2013 c2 55Queen Serenity
More, please :)
4/28/2013 c2 1iluvMomiji
omg PLEASE PLEASE UD!
3/12/2013 c2 Kiwis'x
omg please please please carry on with this story pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. please?
12/17/2012 c2 LinSog93
I loved this! Can't wait for more :D
7/19/2012 c2 1Mickey9204
love this one too!
7/18/2012 c2 Ur Sarcastic Bitch XD
Can't wait for you to update! :)
7/1/2012 c2 IkeaGoddess
I like Eric's grown-up approach of addressing it when something is not working out. Eric's direct questions for Sookie were spot on. I hope she gets the chance to answer too. Godric as a buffer between them will be interesting.
7/1/2012 c1 IkeaGoddess
Sookie is not winning any brownie points with her boss today. I don't get why she hates him so much after spending the evening with him. One would think she would be happy to see him and it would be nice to find a familiar face at her new work place..
6/28/2012 c2 Guest
great so far
update soon!
6/25/2012 c2 3BingQing
Very interesting spin on things. Love how it's more modern time and realistic than the vampire/fae fandom. Can't wait to read more.
6/22/2012 c2 Always Mazzy
Brillant chapter, nice to see Eric side of the story of their history, can't wait for more.
6/21/2012 c2 13Elle Whitecap
Sookie might be a bit irrational in her hate for Eric, though I'm thoroughly enjoying the tension.

Great job!