FanFiction.Net
for Sun of the Archer Book II

2/9/2022 c1 7Doc. Spontaneous
the Dudley line though Wake up! we're going to the zoo!
1/26/2022 c7 Doc. Spontaneous
until I read about Zoe's appearance I always imagine ld her to look like Fleur
2/26/2021 c8 2Lordlexx
After the cheating bit this story got dull.
2/26/2021 c4 Lordlexx
This got stupid.
7/7/2020 c8 misherukuro
Another great read.
1/4/2020 c8 cagats
Lovely please continue
11/3/2019 c8 Biernasek
Lol even if you made 3 book i would not read it after that ending... you just had to made this bullshit dream i just hate dreams or prophencies like that, it's disgusting for me to read fuck the fate kill Aphrodite make a harem lmao.
12/12/2018 c5 Guest
Utterly disgusted with what you did to Harry and Anna Beth. Fuck you.
8/9/2016 c1 RiceFlower
I guess you forgot to age Harry. He can't still be 13 and his sister age 4, can he?
5/24/2015 c1 6Mad about the Boro
Not bad, except for one mistake. During the quest in the forest, you had harry fighting 'a medusa'... there is only 1 Medusa, which they killed in the prequel. I believe you meant to say Gorgan (which is the name of the species).
I noticed several similar mistakes during book 1, though I forgot to mention them at the time... They're small, but noticable, errors in what is otherwise an awesome story.
I look forward to reading the rest.
5/18/2015 c8 11nahte123456
What exactly is Harry's animagus form? Also, I like the progression of characters, but Harry seems kind of over powered a lot of the time, I'm not sure if that's because he is, or just because he almost always against weak-ish people, The few good fights he gets are either legends like Ajax, or he's already weakened/blind sided. The ending was interesting, although I don't understand why the son of the god of prophesy's would even think of calling it a nightmare, and not at least a premonition.
5/13/2015 c8 37DZ2
Yikes: so is this what happened in the months Harry was missing? Could he be heading for the dark?

I can't wait to find out.
5/13/2015 c6 DZ2
Oh Severus...what have you done?
5/13/2015 c5 DZ2
Yikes...talk about bad dreams.
5/13/2015 c4 DZ2
Uh oh...I think Annabeth is in for it now; after all Harry's done.

By the way, I liked the Kane Chronicles cameo a few chaps back, so well done on putting them together like this.
193 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »