FanFiction.Net
for Making the Truth Known

12/17/2023 c6 12TeamStark2905
I'm fine with corporal punishments in fanfics - I used to get spanked too. It was never more than three at a time and usually to the rear and it was *ALWAYS* warranted.
10/31/2023 c1 Mark Paladin
I've always thought that Ginny, Molly, Ron and Dumbledore got away too often with treating
Harry like a child, and McGonagall's blatant favouritism of the Gryffindors and poor treatment
of Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin is inexcusable. If she was in Slytherin, she would still
be a loyal follower.
10/26/2023 c1 Daze3am
Loved this! I hated the plot holes in the original. I felt characters such as Remus and Sirius were under utilized. I still expected Lily to be the mom but even that sounds like something Prongs and Padfoot would do. Thanks for chapter 1.
10/8/2023 c1 Guest
Male pregnancy? There's only one type that can get pregnant, and that's a FEmale you dumb fucking waste of oxygen. Just quite writing you worthless fuck, or better yet, quit breathing and do us all a favor.
10/4/2023 c15 KatelynBLACK
I'm disappointed not to be able to read more...
This story is truly one of the best I have read.
Unfortunately the fic has not been updated since 2014
Hoping that one day there will be a sequel
6/4/2023 c15 WhiteEagle1985
A wonderful story here so far! I'm loving this version of Hogwarts and Harry!
3/18/2023 c4 17DragonShifter
You know, in the time this did place, spanking was a perfectly reasonable punishment for some parents. It did, in away, “work” to improve behavior and some kids took it to heart to improve their behavior and don’t/didn’t see it as abuse. Now keep in mind, this is what was the impression I got from a close family friend. They were spanked and he turned out fine, if not honest.

I don’t agree with said punishment of kids, but I won’t deny that as with any punishment, Spanking is or was an effective method of punishment for some kids, and it was an appropriate punishment at the time for some families.
10/28/2022 c1 hydroserries
This is the cringiest shit I've ever f*cking read tf
8/11/2022 c5 April
I completely agree what the individual said about your father is wrong. I am so sorry for your loss. I am like you and Harry and I do not take people talking bad about my older brother James. James passed away almost 3.5 years ago from a heart condition. This past school year when I was working as a student employee at my university a student supervisor was saying horrible things about James. My older brother was an EMT. According to the student supervisor he should have done his duty and go to different places in the country after the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001. He joined the US military not too long after. He was in an active combat zone during his time in the middle east. He got injured while there and almost died. Let's just say I did not react well once she said insulting things about James.
7/25/2022 c1 Lord Harry Potter-Black
I gave up when you paired James and Sirius up and made them Harry's parents.
4/17/2022 c15 Lou
Evil ending please continue story, if you were to finish story at 15 chapters should have ended after trial please continue, I know you’ve had some bad reviews but don’t let them stop you this is a good story and has a lot of potential, don’t get me wrong I’m not saying it’s flawless I would have changed somethings but every writer does things differently please continue xx
4/16/2022 c2 Ltbutterfly287
That first chapter was some crack head story. You actually put something as disgusting as mpreg in this and not to mention the entire chapter was just a cringe fest.
4/16/2022 c1 Ltbutterfly287
Honestly it’s kind of cringe to do some weird on the spot public arrest or accusation bullshit with a bunch of people you invited who have no idea as to what is going on. It’s also kind of cringe that this would occur at hogwarts of all places.
3/3/2022 c15 trevan.richards
Harry is such a wimp in this story.
3/3/2022 c11 trevan.richards
So he gets a spanking for something that happened before he ever met Sirius? That is total crap
614 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »