for Restart

10/28 c1 Rachel Riley
Update plz!plz!plz!plz!plz!plz!
8/20 c34 4The Melon Lord. Toph
I normally dislike Damon, because I feel like the show didn't ever get him to apologise for the crap he put Caroline through. But you have made me kind of like him, without him being completely out of character. Basically, you're written the show how I wish it could have happened. I understand that you're taking the story down, but I think that would be a waste as this is a version of the show that people should read. That's my opinion though. Love the writing obviously
6/15 c34 Guest
Anybody have any of her other fics?If so please message me. She has some of the only good Damon/Caroline ones.
5/27 c1 3mckellepstephen
just wanted to say i loved every moment of this and wished i could read to the end. thank you for this amazing work!
1/28 c22 Guest
Awwww, i wanted a Stefan x Caroline x Damon
8/26/2020 c34 Guest
Ok, so I get that your like over this or whatever, but you could have at least added a list of what would have happened had you continued. How it is sucks
8/13/2020 c34 IvannaRamirez
Hi! I love your story! Has made me crack up multiple times. Hopefully you continue it, it is really goo :)
6/18/2020 c34 langhals.audri
I love it
10/25/2019 c26 Guest
I usually do my review at the end of the story. However, reading your discontent about a negative review accusing you of not liking Bonnie, I felt I had to comment now.

People seem to forget that in the show, Bonnie turned her back on Caroline after finding out that she became a vampire. Like it was her fault? And she was only forced to make Caroline the daylight ring. Bonnie was always judging Caroline. Matter of fact, the scooby gang did in fact only used her as a distraction. Most of the time when Caroline was kidnapped, they didn't notice right away because they were only focused on watching over damsel Elena. Bonnie was a hypocrite hating on the vampires but not Elena. And then hooked up with Enzo? Pfft.

Anyway, this is a really great story & I'm here for Caroline & Damon. Thank you.
8/27/2019 c17 Artemis24
Hi! I was reading your fanfiction on wattpad when it deleted. I hope you will still your fanfic here because it's awesome! Sorry for the faults I'm Belgium!
Please let readers read this beautiful story!
6/16/2019 c34 Damon's Vampire Barbie
If anyone has all of starzee's fics can you please get in touch with me. Miss reading them
4/3/2019 c34 Guest
I really love this story, the only thing I hate is that it's unfinished.
12/17/2018 c34 andrewpine
It is still up.
11/23/2018 c34 Dobby's Other Sock
BRUHHHHHHHH
11/20/2018 c34 Guest
Hi, I'm not sure if you will read this, but recently I've seen some people on this app/website Wattpad publish this work of yours on there without giving credit to you. I'm not sure if you know this or gave them permission to do so, but I just wanted to inform you about it and maybe get a clearer answer. It just confused me as they didn't give any credit :).
1,283 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »