for Restart

7/25/2013 c34 BlankJii
OMG please update I've been reading it and I am blown away and I'm really excited to see what happens
7/22/2013 c1 Jay007
I love this story its funny as hell and has a sweet side as well as the typical Damon and Caroline sarcasm! Ilove ! So the things you you said about elena and stefan in the tv show is just the way i think about the hole mess! Please writte as soon as possible ! it dosent matter which one of your storys you countine to writte they are all awesome ! Im a fan of your writting style and storys !
7/18/2013 c34 2Secrets4theunderground
I really like your stories. I'm excited to see where this goes.
7/14/2013 c1 Guest
Please please please update
7/13/2013 c34 Guest
please if you find time can you update this story, the solution or daddy needs help. I would very much appreciate it , I am a huge fan.
7/5/2013 c33 2angel1725
I just realized I read 'Perplexed' by you! No wonder this characterization of Care was so familiar to me! Her humor and fearlessness w/out the snarky attitude were so familiar to me. I usually go for Klaus/Caroline fics but wanted to try something different. Im really liking this! I hope for more of these chapters and maybe even a future K/C fic from you if you are inspired to do one! :D
7/5/2013 c34 angel1725
Love this story! It would be awesome to see Klaus back and his reaction! Please continue :)
7/5/2013 c34 laurenroxbrough
hey just want to say i love this story so much its one of my favorites as i have read it all over again every time theres an update. Please put in another update soon. :)
7/5/2013 c8 angel1725
love this! so hilarious how Damon didn't want Caroline to drink Stefan's blood.
7/2/2013 c34 Krish26
actualiza por favor
6/30/2013 c19 Jana
It would not be himself if Damon did not ask that question at the end
6/30/2013 c18 Jana
Damon is so cute :)
6/30/2013 c1 rosa
more chapters and Jeremy and Vicki should be together they make a cute couple
6/30/2013 c17 Jana
Now it will be interesting and I'm not saying that it has not been till now
6/30/2013 c16 Jana
I liked this chapter...it was so relaxing
1,283 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »