for Restart

6/10/2013 c34 6Raistlin99
Oh Shit kinda sums up the ending of this chapter.
6/9/2013 c34 Steffie G
Yaaaay! Thanks for updating! Awww, it's nice to see Damon and Caroline having cute moments together. They're adorable. Hopefully Alaric will finaly get some closure and John and Isobel can disappear haha. Jeremy impregnating Vicki... ewww what a nightmare. Hopefully that turns out okay.
6/9/2013 c34 vikki.dillard
love this!
6/9/2013 c34 Marcy Northman
WHat! A little Jeremy?! No way! OMG! HAhHAHhahah!
6/9/2013 c34 nightfallsupernova
"I think it's funny that you think I'm some kind of stupid teenager." He commented. "Lie better, Elena." He directed and she gulped.

i like that damon sees right through her lie...wish it would just happen in the show. i laughed at caroline kicking damon across the room...he really wasnt expecting it...lol. i hope vicki is lying or damon kills her, i really cant stand the girl. look forward to reading more.
6/9/2013 c34 dogisms
Oh god dammit Jeremy you moron.

And wow Caroline, she's such a badass. Roundhouse kicks, heck yeah.
6/9/2013 c34 nonameistoolong
Yeah, I'd be demanding a Paternity Test if I were Jeremy. God, why did it have to be Vicki? I, personally, just can't stand her. I can't wait to see Alaric and Isobel's interaction, that should be very interesting; Update Soon!
6/4/2013 c33 rosa
still waiting
5/29/2013 c33 rosa
still waiting
5/28/2013 c33 Krishi26
por favor actualiza
5/29/2013 c33 mwsc2003
Amazing story! Can't wait to see what happens next.
5/24/2013 c32 8TinkStar87
Yeah no matter how many times i re-read this story (so far )this has got to be one of - if not - the best chapters of the story if you ask me. Love the friendship between the three girls it is and hopefully will forever be a great friendship...even if one goes a little crazy and tries to kill one of the others! (Show) Just wondering will Elena and Stefan be a thing or no? Had to ask cause in the show i like her a hell of a lot better when she was human and they were together; before the whole 'Sire' thing happened. Oh yeah and is Klaus really out of the game for good? Just saying one way to keep Damon, -well Damon- is if he had competition/rival, or is that what Kol is for? Hope you update again real soon. Read ya later ;)
5/21/2013 c33 Guest
Please update this story soon
5/17/2013 c33 2Rasha007
Awww I was looking forward to see how past-self Carlone was going to take all of it. So, are you going to develop Elajah and Elena's relationship too? It would be nice ;-) And for the record, Kol is a major ass in whotever fanfic I read :-D Poor guy
5/17/2013 c23 Rasha007
Ohh you should have more smut in your story, you are good at it. It was really hot!
1,283 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »