for Restart

5/16/2013 c7 2Rasha007
This story is awesome! Ok, just had to say that and now back to reading :-)
5/12/2013 c33 8TinkStar87
Love this story and can't wait to see what coming up next!
5/6/2013 c33 Cristina
Actualiza mierda
5/6/2013 c33 Cristina
Actualiza mierda, actualiza mierda, actualiza mierda
5/4/2013 c33 Guest
more please i love this
5/2/2013 c33 Guest
Can you please update soon. It's great. I love this story and your style.
4/29/2013 c1 Valentina
Loved it! Can't wait for more!
One question though, did you delete that story where Caroline is somewhat dark and "fixes" Damon? I love it and I was hoping to read it again, but I can't find it.
4/29/2013 c33 Guest
Omg I love this story I am so glad I stumbled upon it by chance. I hope you update soon since I am dying to know what happens!
4/25/2013 c33 afsana
omg! ur story is awesome, u actually had me rolling on the floor laughing at some of the parts, i sat on the same spot for 4 hours ready ur story cuz its just that awesome, forget the haters cuz ur story is captivating, creative and amazing, i ship klaus and caroline, but i think i'm now a damon and caroline fan as well :D hope u upload soon :)
4/23/2013 c33 khloe
OMG
She has 2 stay in the past!
4/21/2013 c33 Guest
If at all possible can you PLEASE update any of your daroline stories, cause I am getting really sick of all the delena crap (seriously someone should stake elena, she is so boring and the whole delena thing is making damon boring too) I am a huge fan of all your work so thanks, your stories brighten my day...I know it is alot to ask for you just to update and i am sorry if you feel pressured that is not my intent.
4/22/2013 c33 2Tha' Drac Lord
Nice work... *Claps* nice work man... *Claps some more*... I like how you balance the past and the future... I like the dialogue and the plot... I like everything...
4/19/2013 c33 SkyCake
Caroline said that she got bit by Mason so why is she not dying? Werewolf bites kill vampires.
4/16/2013 c33 Guest
Like the bootie call part! Upd8 soon ]
4/16/2013 c32 Guest
I hate stelena ! Hope u kill elena off!
1,283 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »