for Restart

4/16/2013 c31 Guest
Cute!
4/15/2013 c33 Guest
omg! i want her to go back to future damon :( looking forward to future damon's and everyone elses reactions. please update soon. thank you :)
4/15/2013 c33 Guest
:D I'M SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER
4/16/2013 c33 1KlarolineDreamGirl
hey no fair! don't make her stay in the past! i like past-damon don't get me wrong but if she stays it'll be totally unfair for the future-damon. besides if she stays in the past it'll be a complete violation of the balance of nature. she is not supposed to go over all of that again no matter how different it all is this time around. not to forget it will be very unfair for future-damon. past-damon has a point but its still wrong.
wonderful chapter by the way. loved it!
4/14/2013 c33 Guest
what about the bite, Mason was a werewolf, doesn't the bite affect her?
can't wait for present Damon's reaction :D
4/14/2013 c33 Guest
who cares what happened to Stefan? Daroline is the only thing that matters
4/14/2013 c33 Any mouse
I nearly fell over this morning when I saw an update. You did not disappoint :) keep up the great work and can't wait for chapter 34!
4/14/2013 c33 Guest
What happen to kol and is she really staying! Update soon :D please
4/14/2013 c32 Guest
Thank you so much for updating this story and starting the sequel to the Solution you are awesome, as an absolute Daroline fan I can't help but love all your stories ( it helps tht they are all so well written and have awesome plots) so thanks!
4/15/2013 c33 BeautifulStrongFullOfLight
Love kick ass Caroline xD Great update! :)
4/15/2013 c33 Phoenix1592
Damon got he wanted

Damon's logic is hard to argue with, even for Caroline, so she has agreed
4/15/2013 c33 bitrix
I hope Caroline remain in the past. although I think she said it because a small part of it does not trust a single Elena with Damon.
4/15/2013 c33 vampiregirl004
Ok now you have to update soon! Love the chapter!
4/15/2013 c33 2KrayKrayKat
Aww! I'm really happy with how the make up turned out and now I kinda understand Damon's situation:) I really don't care about Stefan cheating in Elena cuz technically she heated too so big deal:P and I don't like Elena so...;)
Wow! Care is staying in the past?! This might be problematic right? I'm sure the "other" Care would adjust! Idk let's hope it turns out okay.
Kat