for Restart

4/5/2013 c32 meepyfluffninja
O didn't see that coming! I totally thought that Care would sleep with Kol, this was a surprise and what about the werewolf thing? I can't wait to see what happens next!
4/5/2013 c32 GabbyCB
this is so your mo once Damon and Caroline are happy one of them cheats on the other
4/2/2013 c32 Melody
Just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed reading this story. I look forward to reading more.
4/1/2013 c32 Guest
that was sooooo awesome thanks for updating you are the best
4/1/2013 c32 Whoo hooo
I love to see your updates. There isn't enough Damon and Caroline love going around and yours are definately the best. I can't wait for the next installment.
4/1/2013 c32 Guest
Omg I don't see how caroline is not freaking out about Damon I get that she broke up with him but he should be ashamed. I really wanted Koroline to happen but oh well still got a little you for the update hope you update soon but take all the time in the world to get those creative juices flowing :P
4/1/2013 c32 Guest
I'm really liking the Caroline/Elena scenes :0) I hope Damon will get there in time to save them. Thanks for updating. :0)
4/2/2013 c32 KoffeeKath
I am so glad you've updated this story! I adore your characterization of Damon and his relationship with Caroline. I've started re-reading all the chapters to (1) remind myself what happened and (2) pass time until the next update. And yup, it's still that amazing the second time around! Thanks!
4/2/2013 c32 18AngelIvySalvatore
Holy Shit!
4/2/2013 c32 xtx2000
Great Chapter Starzee. I went back and looked at "Dearest Starzee"s Review and I agree with everything he/she said. Don't rush anything, write when you feel like it not for the fans. You would like to please the fans I believe but please yourself first. Write for you first and formost not "us".

P.S. For the rude reviews remember there will always be haters lol. With writing skills (IMO better then the writers of TVD book and show.) that you have comes those types of people ;).

Best Wishes
4/2/2013 c32 Lazydreamer99
Can wait for the next chapter ;)
4/2/2013 c32 BeautifulStrongFullOfLight
ah don't stop there keep going :D

"I'm going to kick you off the squad and eat you at our next practice."

"Is it really terrible that it was a total turn on when Caroline said she'd eat her?"

hahahahaha xD
4/2/2013 c32 chillwithJyl
OH SHIT WHAT A CLIFFHANGER AHHHHHHHH
4/2/2013 c32 xWrittenInTheStarsx
Ahhhh! Keep going! :D
4/2/2013 c32 bitrix
oh, elijah finally have some action!, and each time I like Elena, which is not easy for me.
Damon is not Damon without a little mess up at some point and the end ... it's a fic without some drama from time to time?
good job, I missed you