for Restart

10/10/2018 c34 Create-Sanctuary
WHAT!? YOU CANT END YOUR STORY WITH A SURPRISE PREGNANCY AND A FERAL VAMPIRE TIED UP IN THE BASEMENT! Hahaha i got so sucked in by this story, the concept is great and although some parts are a bit clishe I love the way you've selected the character! I wish you had of finished it and I'm so glad that you didn't take it down hahaha
9/3/2018 c9 Guest
I wish the writer would stop making Caroline say sweetie all the time it’s kind of annoying me. Very repetitive. She doesn’t do that in the show either.
8/29/2018 c34 dhariti
plz update as soon as you can I love your story can't wait for more
8/25/2018 c1 Guest-hearterC3
Do u know THIS and ur story the solution are both on Wattpad?
6/13/2018 c34 WhoReallyKnowsAnything
Whafatdhsushaghjsdodkshxhdpshawwww... Ahem... I’m sorry, what was that? Vicki‘s what? Jer did what? Baby who? Who, what where, when, how? From whence comest thast? Nahhh fr tho I’m taken aback. What a twist
4/14/2018 c34 Jklaus
I'm so upset...why didn't you finish this...I've loved it and so sad it's not finished...I would of loved seeing Caroline and Damons ending!
4/11/2018 c32 Guest
It was a nice story until you ruined it by breaking Damon and Caroline up and writing some nonsense between Caroline and originals and between Damon and a random girl. And it was cheating. Caroline might have broken up with him but he was still fighting for her and swearing up and down how much he was in love with her. It made no sense what so f... ever.
I was going to ask for you to consider leaving the story since the Damon from the show is not really the same character as the Damon from your story so it doesn't make much sense to me to drop the story just because you stopped liking the Damon from the show but the story has detoriated to the point that it might be a good idea to take it down.
3/8/2018 c22 Guest
This looks like you made Caroline into book Elena but with even looser morals than her which is completely OOC and she's a definite Mary Sue but still good for wish fulfilment
3/7/2018 c2 8TinkStar87
I know you're done with this story, but i have to ask since i'm rereading this one tonight and i got curious: What was the deal with 1978, Thailand, Foon Sha, in Hotel room 119? It wasn't explained and the way Damon acted he seemed REALLY surprised she knew that.
Thanks, hope all is well on your end, miss your stories and: Read ya Later ;)
7/5/2017 c15 ec-direwolf
I love these stories, and I'm really sad that you took down some of my favorites
6/25/2017 c34 alexis
please write more I need an ending.
12/26/2016 c1 Ayesha zahir 123
Can you please put your old stories I used to love reading them again and again I have already read them 20 times but I still want to read them so please put your old stories back don't care if it's incomplete even if they are less viewers they are a few who want to read them plzzzzzz
11/23/2016 c3 Guest
I know the constant reviews are probably annoying especially when you are not planning on continuing a story but please put the other stories you wrote back on fanfiction. I love them all so much and I know a lot of other people do too. It doesn't matter if they are never finished. I personally have read and reread all your daroline stories and would like the chance to reread all of them again. Please them back a lot of people love them and want them back, PLEASE.
11/23/2016 c2 Guest
Please put your stories back up. They are beautiful and magical and I NEED my Daroline fix. You are probably one of the best writers on fanfiction and it would be so sad if I could never read your stories (all of them even the ones that are as of the moment deleted) again. Please put them back up we the readers so not care if they are unfinished and remain so forever, we just really want to be able to read your stories.
11/23/2016 c1 Guest
Please don't delete this story or any other of your story's please put them back on fanfiction. I know people can be haters but so many people love your stories even if they aren't finished. Please put them back. I don't care if they aren't finished and if they won't ever be finished and many other people don't either. They are truly amazing stories and there are so few daroline stories out there. Please put them back. Your stories are amazing and deserve to be seen even if they aren't finished.
1,283 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »