for Restart

11/10/2012 c30 Guest
oh...! please review! i love this, can't wait! as i said earlier in another review, you, my friend, are a genius! will rebekkah-stefan end up together? what about elena then? will she be with elijah? would you pls make her with elijah, if not stefan? (as much as i dislike elena, i think every1 desrves 2 b happy. even elena) pls review soon! waitng desperately! -your bigest fan. if you are in twitter, i'll follow you. swear. my username is BSilvereyes. again, review soon! daroline all the way! :))
11/10/2012 c30 Guest
all originals!than good!katherine deserved it!I have curiosity about the relationship of stefan with elena now that this rebekah!

you've opened up many possibilities
11/10/2012 c30 XxMaraudersxX
This one of my favourite stories and I love how Caroline is friends with everyone and doesn't hold grudges against the Originals.
Happy birthday
11/9/2012 c30 The Green Eyed Cat
I'm loving this chapter, ding dong the b*tch is dead! Don't get me wrong I prefer Katherine to Elena normally, but to show up after a century and a hald and just be like "Hey, why aren't you still falling over your own *rse for me?" is possibly the most self-centred thing ever. You not only deserve to be brought down a peg or two, but to fall off the ladder completely only to have it hit you in the head.
Great chapter, love this fic :)
11/9/2012 c30 vikki.dillard
love this!
11/9/2012 c30 Phoenix1592
the Originals are back in town

katherine is taken care of
11/9/2012 c30 1misfitvampirequeen
i started reading your story i really like it i cant wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter
11/9/2012 c30 thisheartbeatsforyou
oh my god i would please update soon and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
11/9/2012 c30 nightfallsupernova
"I've had stuff to do since 1864, so I thought that this would be the perfect time for us to rekindle what we once had." Katherine answered and he stared at her for a moment then cracked up into laughter at how ridiculous she was.

"That was a century and a half ago. Get over it already." Damon denied amused and her jaw fell open at his reaction

laughed at this, i wish he was more like this in the show, in fact i enjoyed this chapter more then that stupid show. elijah being carolines sire was a twist i was not expecting. im hoping for some kol/bonnie scenes and i cant wait to read more of the story. happy birthday by the way.
11/9/2012 c30 Guest
OMG I want Stebekah and Elejah yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss
...
but I don't like bonniexkol
11/9/2012 c30 vampiregirl004
Hope you update real soon! Loved the chapter and hope to see another one real soon!
11/9/2012 c30 1TashaWinchester
Wow! I swear this story just keeps getting better! Lol, GO DAROLINE! At least I think that's the shipper name...*shrugs* Great chapter anyway! )
11/9/2012 c30 Guest
Does she have to leave why can't she stay with past Damon and. Future Damon will still get her anyway I just feel so bad for past Damon oh and friendly originals looks like a party can't wait for the next one
11/9/2012 c30 i'm in the looney bin
Love it! Will it be stefan/rebekah and kol/Elena aha twist! :P x
11/9/2012 c30 chillwithJyl