for Restart

10/13/2016 c34 Valy
Please, please, continue this wonderful story.
9/20/2016 c1 juxebox
does anybody have starzees other stories?
7/21/2016 c34 fightingstoryaddiction
Run run run is it really Jeremy can't Caroline get future Elena to tell them the truth by having a DNA test cause let's face it Vicky was dating on off two Gus who's to say its not one of her other male druggie friends!

Matt will so kill Jeremy ooh but Vicky needs help from the Scooby zoo gang to get her to stop doing drugs to be a good mom hey I mean it worked fine for Jeremy to get over his parents and to stop using with a little mind healing Vicky can get over her parents and think about herself being a better mom than her own for her kid !

Boy Jeremy's aunt Jenna is so going to be throwing a lot of apples at him he he he!
7/12/2016 c1 Catwoman2518
Please don't delete this story
5/16/2016 c1 IzBoa
please dont delete even though its not finished i still like to go back and read this story this is the fourth time ill be reading it plz dont remove!
3/20/2016 c34 2MissDoeProngsRose
Wish you wouldn't delete this! I really love it. Had me cracking up!
2/19/2016 c2 SkyCake
Please don't delete this one.
2/16/2016 c1 tadah2
Don't delete it, this is one of the best damon/Caroline stories! Nooo!
2/8/2016 c34 Charlie0925
DANG, what a curve ball, LOL!

I am so, so, so, so IN LOVE WITH THIS AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT FIC! Awesome writing here honey! I adore each of the characters you have created here along with the kick-ass story-line you have developed, again, brilliant job! Please, please, please, please come back to this fic as it's far too good not to be finished and I truly cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
10/28/2015 c34 5Lunary
I look forward to the next chapter and even if Caroline and Damon will be end game I still like the idea of her with Elijah and Kol :)

Can't really help myself because there are so few stories with them together in it.

Regards,
Lunary
10/26/2015 c34 2Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama
Holy Shit really? Amazing!
9/24/2015 c34 PattyCake17
This is really a great idea & story. Love it! It's a shame that you haven't finished it. Maybe you could think about doing that? Even though you haven't written yourself for a while, you still seem to be on the site.
So? How about it? Lots of people still reading, even after this long.
( AND, I'm a Delena shipper. Huge!)
8/7/2015 c34 Roswellian1984
I Hope Update these fic. pretty soon!
7/29/2015 c34 16Somebody knows
Please update.
6/21/2015 c3 134340
Their were so many people killed needlessly this is a different fic from what I'm used too.. in a good way.
1,283 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »