for Restart

10/16/2014 c10 SaySomethingNiceDarling
aw even though Klaus isn't a main character in this and everyone hates him im gonna miss him I liked him and caroline and not even as a couple just the moments were she saw the real him but oh well
10/16/2014 c9 SaySomethingNiceDarling
aw care is so good with elena way better then the brothers would have been
10/15/2014 c3 SaySomethingNiceDarling
i like how we get little flashes of the future group to see how they take the changes
9/29/2014 c34 Guest
I know you haven't written this in awhile but this is a grat story I often come back to. Please keep going
9/22/2014 c34 rosered88
Please come back and finish your super amazing story!
9/5/2014 c34 Saiyaa
J'ai vraiment apprécié lire ta fanfic'. J'ai beaucoup ri, tes versions de Caroline et Damon son juste parfaits ensemble.

Merci pour ce moment,
Saiya
8/11/2014 c34 Guest
cannot say i like what happened in last chapters, the story was great but with those chapters its not so great anymore and i think its time caroline goes back, because things are becoming a bit too crazy here and i want future damon and caroline to work on their relationship, despite liking past damon, i still like future damon more.
8/9/2014 c34 Guest
please please continue this story
6/21/2014 c34 5samnicholls887
Love this fanfiction, can't wait for the next update, keep up the amazing work :)
6/16/2014 c34 Reader
Will this story be finished?
6/14/2014 c34 4Jade Hazel Kurtson
Update?
5/29/2014 c6 mh21
Really enjoying the story so far, and I'll leave a proper review once I've finished it.. But the time travel nerd in me has to stop and say that I think this would be much more realistic if you'd just written the story without having the flash forwards to the commentary from the 'present'. For one thing, it goes against every time travel theory I can think of - once Caroline went back in time it should have erased the future. They shouldn't be there knowing about changes as they happen in the past. Maybe she went back and created a paradox, but again they wouldn't remember two sets of their own history while dead people just start reappearing inexplicably. Does this mean anyone who has ever had contact with Caroline will suddenly start remembering two versions of the past? The story would be ten times better and more realistic if you took out the "present" scenes.

Anyway, that's really my only constructive criticism, I love the story other than that and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
4/26/2014 c34 The Green Eyed Cat
I just found this chapter and it's AMAZING! Although I have to say about the ending, how on earth can Jeremy know that - the amount of drugs Vicki takes I doubt she can even be sure who she's slept with and until recently she was screwing Tyler. I don't think he should be counting any chickens until a paternity test is done - although I'm sure Elena could do a quick version a la compulsion to see if Vicki even really thinks that it is Jeremy's baby or if she just thinks he's a sap that will take care of her. I'm fairly sure with her it's be the latter.

I'm really really glad that Caroline is going to stay in this timeline and I'm completely loving this fic. I really hope that you are not so disheartened by the actual program that you have completely given up on it, because it really is a truly wonderful piece of work.

I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed anything for a long time, but my health has gone seriously downhill. Pain levels are at an 8 on a daily basis and I am in survival mode, so I barely do more than eat and sleep as my body can literally not cope with much more than that (I use my phone only to check FB usually for half an hour max in order to have some form of social interaction) - no matter how much my mind might want me to be able to read and review your wonderful fics.

I really hope you update soon as I really want to know what's going to happen with Isobel-Ric showdown. I'm loving how Damon is already fast friends with him, I really hope that Ric becomes a vampire. I'm kinda hoping that Kol dates Elena for a while so that he gets over Caroline. Although part of me would rather he date Jeremy, a MUCH bigger part would rather Jeremy was dating Tyler (come on that is just so hot ;) and if Jeremy wants to become a vamp now and be with Tyler forever it'd be rather hypocritical of Elena to say no).

Hope all is good with you.
4/22/2014 c34 preru
whats wrong with you. You haven't update in like forever. God i want to kill someone.
4/7/2014 c34 Nillis82
Hi

The best fanfic i've read. Smiles and laughs while reading, best feeling ever.
Hoping for a new chapter :-)

Sorry for my english!