for Restart

2/4/2014 c9 annie
more chapters please faster and more longer too also write more about Damon and Caroline and their love for each other too also write about Jeremy and Vicki and their baby too also please write the chapters faster please
1/27/2014 c34 Guest
come on where is the next chapiter! I'm a huge daroline fan but this is the first fanfic about them that i accutualy like you can't just stop ! ( sorry about my english, but this is my first ever review pleaassse continue this story )
1/11/2014 c32 2angel1725
Hi! I was just wondering if you're just on a long hiatus or if you've abandoned this story because I personally LOVE this. It's totally cool if you aren't updating, because it's been so long but if you do just know that you have one reader here that would be beyond excited for an update. Haha. :)
12/31/2013 c9 Elizabeth Tyler-Noble
First read of the new year! So glad it was this one! ()
12/21/2013 c1 rosa
more chapters please faster and more longer too also write more about Jeremy and Vicki and their baby too
11/18/2013 c34 twotoe
Still loving this story. Just reread it again from beginning to end. I hope that you plan to update it soon. I have to say that some of the stuff happening with characters has been a big surprise, such as Elena and Stephen and Rebecca, and I have no idea how things are going to happen since future Elena at this moment anyway wants future Stephen though her past self isn't as enamored at the moment. But things have changed a lot because of people's action so that is expected. I didn't see Jeremy and Vicky and baby Gilbert coming at all, big change, but it should be interesting. I'm don't blame Caroline for being a bit nervous of leaving single Elena in the past with Damon. She seems to have changed a lot in some ways, but I'm not sure she is capable of keeping her feelings behind what she thinks is right. She should have had loyalty to Stephen after all, but that didn't stop her from feeling for Damon before, even if she didn't want to admit it. I confess I was hoping for some mention of Tyler in this last chapter. You mentioned Caroline going back to school and Tyler was supposed to go that Monday, but he was struggling over the weekend with turning and there was no more mention. I really hope that he does okay and control himself as the Tyler that was Caroline's best friend was a really good guy. Please think about updating. I love to read some more of this.
11/13/2013 c34 Guest
Please update
11/10/2013 c34 Krishi26
por favor actualiza actualiza, este fic es muy bueno tienes que seguirlo por favor... (
11/2/2013 c1 rosa
more chapters please faster and more longer too also write more about Damon and Caroline too and about Jeremy and Vicki too and the baby
10/31/2013 c34 Mela021
Please keep writing! To good to give it up
10/26/2013 c34 krishi26
por favor actualiza actualiza actualiza pliiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss
10/26/2013 c34 6TheGreenKnightOfTheForest
Love it update soon :)
10/21/2013 c34 12beautifulending21
PLEASE UPDATE! I'm going crazy, not being able to know what happens next. I love your writing and I really think you should continue.
10/17/2013 c14 Faye
Aww, so cute!
10/17/2013 c6 Faye
So glad past Damon acknowledges his future self is an idiot, especially about Elena. Can't wait to see what happens when Caroline finally gives in.
1,283 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »