for Restart

6/17/2012 c6 Evelyn
Im liking Damon's growing feelings for Caroline and that you just didn't have them get together straight away and fall im love. Not a fan of those stories. Loving the tension and sexual tension between them. I can't wait for their feelings to become more intense and what might come of it. :] I also kinda want Caroline to stay in the past! :D
6/17/2012 c6 5Lyrapup
Ahhh...TVD without the eternal Stelena/Delena love triangle Pure Heaven. lol. Awesome chapter. Makes me wanna get swept off of my feet by Damon :)
6/17/2012 c6 CarolineFan
God ur killing me ! Plz update soon. I can't wait i can't stop thinkin' bout this story xo
6/17/2012 c6 4Emmyzi
This is probably going to start sounding boring soon, but i seriously love this story! The Damon and Caroline interaction is just awesome and i really like how you write Damon's growing feelings for her. Interesting to see how long Caroline can resist... ;) And i love the quick updates, please keep them up!
6/17/2012 c6 tiff
cuteness! love the teasing and flirty banter! :) I also love when she sticks up for Damon to Stefan! would love more present scenes! please update soon! great chapter!
6/17/2012 c6 EternallyDS
loved all the damon/caroline interaction in this chapter :)

really looking foward to seeing where you are taking it xx
6/17/2012 c6 KayeBell
This is going great! please update again really soon. When will Damon and Caroline get together!
6/16/2012 c1 em
I am loving this story! Caroline does know how to get things done and the banter between her & Damon is fabulous. Please update soon the cliffhanger has me biting my nails ;)
6/16/2012 c5 pyrolover3
Absolutely adorable and amazing.
6/16/2012 c4 chloevamp
Please update this story again soon. :)
6/16/2012 c5 Care bear
Great story. I love it!
6/16/2012 c5 phuong1317
I like this Damon he is so lovable with caroline I cannot wait to see what happens next thanks for the great story
6/16/2012 c5 2leyton203
if i tell u that i have 2 exams on the 20th that are scaring the hell out of me, and that while, yes, i am studying like a good girl, but REALLY REALLY need an escape from reality, would u pls update before then? pls? with whipped cream and a cherry on top?
6/16/2012 c5 nightfallsupernova
great chapter, i love the way you have present damons thoughts on how caroline is changing things and alaric will be back too. have to say i agree with your author note about how the show is treating damon, its crap and they obviously want him to be pathetic and pining after elena who treats him like crap.
6/16/2012 c5 1Alaee301
Oh that cliffhanger was cruel...

Anywho I'm a big fan of daroline and I have developed a liking/soft spot for your plot line. I hope you update soon.

-Alaee