for Restart

6/11/2012 c2 Me
WOW! I love it. It's so funny...Damon think Caroline is goning to stack him and Stefan thinks Damon is about to kill Caroline...:D
6/11/2012 c2 23The Doctor's Charlene
Even though this story is only two chapters in, I already LOVE it and want to see what happens next. Loved the interaction between past Damon and future Caroline and it's really interesting that we get to see what the characters in the future are thinking while Caroline changes things.

It's going to funny to see what everyone in the future thinks when Damon falls in love with Caroline (because we all know that he will especially if she continues to be this badass). Really great chapter! And I hope that you update soon. Also I got a new chapter of Haunted if you want to check it out! Until the next chapter fellow Daroline ;)
6/11/2012 c2 ailuj14
Wow. That was amazing! I'm actually a hardcore Delena fan (seriously, nothing is changing my mind about them) and I love this story even though there is no real interaction between Damon and Elena. You should be proud, because I'm hard to impress but I'm still reading. :P

Please update this story soon, I can't wait to see how Stefan reacts to Caroline having Damon all tied up. Haha. :)
6/11/2012 c2 Damon's Vampire Barbie
FF won't let me log in :( But this chapter was amazing! I loved how the people in the present knew what Caroline was doing and loved their reactions to what she was saying about them. I loved the interaction between past Damon and future Caroline was so epic! Just hope Stefan doesn't mess things up. Hope you update soon! Loving this fanfiction! :D
6/11/2012 c2 The Green Eyed Cat
I have finally gotten back into my account - only took all frikking DAY! Anyway, just incase you weren't sure the review was from me before (also this way I get to tell you I love your fic twice) I LOVE this fic so much. To be fair I love pretty much all your fics and your general style of writing. I miss you, haven't had an email from you in a while, though I'm sure that means your either feeling great (which is brilliant and I don't want to hassel you and ruin it) or your feeling awful (which is bad and I don't want to hassel you and upset you when you already feel cr*ppy). I do have a really scary and horrible test coming up on Thursday though, so if there is any chance you could send me a msg wish me luck I'd appreciate it.

Anyway, I'm loving this fic, I hope Jeremy will be in it too (the addiction is back full force ... well lets be honest it never really went away did it). I love that they know what's happening with Caroline because their memories are changing and I love that Damon's perceptions of Caroline are changing, especially as we all know he never really gives her the chance that he should. Seriously can't wait for the next chapter, or the next chapter or Solution or ... well pretty much anything you write. Please update soon :)
6/11/2012 c2 pyrolover3
Stefan better not try and rescue Damon. Caroline will be super pissed if Stefan messes up her master plan. I'm still waiting for Damon to realize he's in love with Caroline too. That's going to be hilarious to read! I can't wait! Great chapter!
6/11/2012 c2 SMOAKin'HOT
i have so much fun with this! and i really enjoy the past- present story telling! it makes things so hilarious ;) and its so believable that Damon falling for Caroline cos as a human she really was a different person and now she is badass, hot and fun- all the things what Damon needs ;)
6/11/2012 c2 Twotoe
For some reason I can't log in to do a verified review. Usually I am twotoe. Loving this new story. You have me on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happened next. I had wondered actually when Bonnie mentioned the possibility of her coming 'back' in 100 days how that would be possible as everyone should be changed the changes she had made so her going 'back' seemed odd, but obviously somehow in the spell-I think from what I am reading-that the 4 future folks that sent her back are able to keep their original memories and still see the changes made as they come. Very interesting that. Really all sorts of possibilites and I'm lovin' it. I hope that you update this very very soon.
6/11/2012 c2 chloevamp
I love this story so much already I have a question How do Damon,Stefan,Bonnie and Elena know whats going on in the past? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON :D
6/11/2012 c2 13Jade Dupree
Dude this is a kick $$ idea! Love it! Can't wait to read more.:)
6/11/2012 c2 dj
I'm really enjoying this so far. It is so much better than most of the back in time stories you see around this site. Thanks for sharing.
6/11/2012 c2 The Green Eyed Cat
This is G-E-C unfortunately the site won't let me login to review from my account, but I really loved this and can't wait for the next chapter. I don't know if anyone else is having the same problems with their accounts, but if you get a sudden dip in reviews that might be why.
6/11/2012 c2 Fury Empire
Hello again.

I really like this story so far and the idea of Carolines actions changing future Damons memories is really original and totally epic! :)

I love love love the fact that even as a human Caroline totally kicks ass! :D

Looking forward to the next chapter and hopefully Stefen doesnt do something that annoys Damon too much.

Then again, when Stefen enters Brood Mood you can never be too sure whether hes a)Constipated, b)Going to reprimand Damon or c)Going to eat Thumper... Better hide your pets just in case...
6/11/2012 c2 Guest
excited to see what happens next! Please continue!
6/11/2012 c2 CarolineFan
I love this tory already hope u'll update soon xo
1,283 « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »