for Restart

6/10/2012 c1 1Serinity Clearwater
That was soo kool
6/10/2012 c1 The Green Eyed Cat
OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic so far. I do love me some time travel. Is Jeremy going to be in it? What? I can't help myself - you know this ;)

I love Caroline in this fic, she was so completely wonderful, especially bossing the older vamps around for the photos. I love that Damon was put of over her taking Stephan's blood too. Maybe he'll be a better sire the second time around. Seriously can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon, I'm actually addicted to your fics :)
6/10/2012 c1 10Tsume-en-Force
Waow le début de cette histoire est trés prometteur, j'espère que tu mettra vite la suite!

La scène des photos était illarante, je souriais comme une débile devant mon ordi! XD

Je me demande comment tu vas faire tourner les choses et j'adorerais qu'il y ait un daroline!

Juste une chose... Démon est clairement amoureux d'Elena dans l'histoire vrais donc il faut arreter avec le truc de Katerine! Il l'aime pour de vrais même si il serait bien mieu avec Caroline!

Enfin vite la suite!

Traduction :

Wow the beginning of this story is very promising, I hope you will soon after!

The scene with pictures was illarante, I was smiling like an idiot in front of my computer! XD

I wonder how you're going to run things and I would love there to be a daroline! Just one thing ... Damon is clearly in love with Elena in the real story so you have to stop with the gimmick Katerine! He loves her for real even though it would be much better now with Caroline!

Finally soon after!
6/10/2012 c1 lilheather
please continue this story, its really interesting out look.
6/10/2012 c1 2cute4u-22
NEW STORY! YESSS! loved it so far! update soon!
6/10/2012 c1 7Demonyca
Oooh, totally love the idea. I love how Caroline is being so snarky with Damon and Stefan. And I thought the photo thing with her jumping on Damon was very cute. Can't wait to see how she interacts with past Damon now that she's a lot more confident than she was when she met him first time around. I bet she's going to take him for a ride and Damon's mouth will be hanging open quite a bit, especially since at that point there weren't many women in Damon's life who'd tell him to shut it cuz he's being an ass LOL...
6/10/2012 c1 6SarahScott
yayyyy more caroline/damon story!

I really love how caroline and damon know each other more than they will ever admit it.

they picture idea for them was awesome, I wish we had it for real.

loved the whole concept. can't wait for more!

caroline meeting damon all over again with her knowning everything that already happened.. so excited! hahaha as you can see I sooo excited about this new story! Your ideas are amazing!

update soon pleaseee!
6/10/2012 c1 2leyton203
AWESOME! more, more, more, more!
6/10/2012 c1 chloevamp
Wow I love this story already please update again soon :D
6/10/2012 c1 2Theresa97
I loved Caroline in this stories- she seems so bad ass

and not to mention this seems like a good stories

please update
6/10/2012 c1 39love comes and goes
Wow. You just keep cranking these out, don't you? Please tell me that Caroline and Damon don't instantly fall in love because, no offense, somewhere down the line, your stories end up sounding similar no matter how different the plot is. You need to watch out for that.

Try different descriptions for their feelings. Don't point out that Damon is being out of character for admitting his feelings or he's being mushy. If you've developed them enough, it won't matter because at this point we've had read the changes within him.

You have such good ideas- you manage to always draw me in with the set up, but then it starts sounding the same, and what do I need to read what you've already written before? A thesaurus is your best friend here. If you find yourself writing the same things, just use synonyms or hell, just switch the wording around. Start small.

It's a process and you have very large chapters so I understand if you can't see an immediate difference, but do be careful, because I really do want to stick with your stories and find out what happens in the end.

Constructive criticism always makes you a better writer, so don't be afraid to argue with me or tell me something about my own stories. We're all here doing what we love.

Update soon.
6/10/2012 c1 Hazel21
I'm already in love with this story, loved fiesty and bossy Caroline, she's adorable. Can't wait to see where you're going with this, super excited for the next update...
6/10/2012 c1 6Matt-On-Matt
IM SO EXCITED! A new story that you wrote and its daroline...its gonna be so ooooooooooo good
6/10/2012 c1 nancy
This is good. You should definitely update! :-)
6/10/2012 c1 SMOAKin'HOT
this story is really cool! im kinda started to get bored with the new time travel fics but this is awesome as always ;) and jeezz Caroline is soo amazing in this chapter! i hope she remains this perky and Damon totally will fall for her :) im not really understand the whole get back this time or stay in the past? cos if she change the past she will change the future too, and everybody will remember everything and ... oh, who cares ! i just read what u will come up ;) but just one question: is Caroline in her past self's body in the past? and there are no Care in the future now right? hope your muse wont go away ;)
1,283 « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 Next »