for Restart

9/17/2013 c11 mi.ff29
why did future Damon told Caroline that his feelings for Elena dissapeared already? I am surprised that they did already, I thought that he will still be in love with Elena but he will have feelings for Caroline too...
9/17/2013 c10 mi.ff29
I am a bit upset that she talked to future Damon...I was imagining a scene how they meet for the first time after she is back in the future...
9/17/2013 c6 mi.ff29
but If Caroline went back to her time as a human, wouldn't she automaticaly turn into vampire because thats what she was when she went back to the past?
9/17/2013 c4 mi.ff29
This is amazing story! I know that she can choose to stay there, but I hope that she will go back to her future, because that Damon has both memories, this past Damon is great, but he does't have both memories.
9/15/2013 c1 19Smiling Seshat
Your writing style probably got better as you wrote, but if it's not too much to ask, could you edit a bit the first few chapters? Because as great as the plot is, sometimes you forget commas, or your sentences are too long.
9/11/2013 c34 Guest
Love this story! Please please pleeeaaaasseee update soon!
9/13/2013 c34 0051
Hi!
Just a quick review to tell you that I love your fiction!
Katy
9/8/2013 c34 Guest
this is amazing, you are such a grate writer
8/28/2013 c34 rosa
more chapters please faster and more longer too maybe Elijah and Elena should get together also talk about Jeremy and Vickie too
8/27/2013 c34 sammie.friston
oh my... Amazing story i am so following this i have spent the whole night awake reading this as i literally could not stop.. What a cliffhanger, although i would of been happy if Vicky did still die as i really didn't like her that much. Would be kool if Matt was brought into this aswell at some point :D

Thank you for an AMAZING Daroline story. I'm gonna go read some more until this one is updated :)
8/24/2013 c34 16The Not Normal One
Please update this story !
8/17/2013 c1 rosa
more chapters please still waiting for more chapters
8/10/2013 c33 rosa
more chapters faster please Damon and Caroline should get married and have a honeymoon in Paris, France
8/7/2013 c34 chloevamp
Please update this story soon
8/2/2013 c34 Nancy
UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? I'M BEGGING YOU! THIS IS AWESOME! I can't believe I read this in 2 days!
1,283 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »