for Lights

1/5/2013 c7 Ginger Jack
I like this story so far, it's defintantly one of the best fan fictions I've seen in a while and I've seen a lot! :) I hope you can keep going and make this even better!
12/3/2012 c7 Radom guy
I love it
Hope u can wright more vary soon
11/26/2012 c7 5Bgnsteal
Ok, first of all, u made Alex HOT! He's so cute and thoughtful! I LOVE how Gia kisses him at the end! _

They met in France, not manticalo (can't spell it)
I like how u said that Marty known Alex before he could talk! xD
Ooh! Drama!
In my book, there is a pic of all of them, on garbige, floating in the water, plus if they where to explain that, it would probly be a hole nother story
11/15/2012 c1 alexstyles1
HEY LITZY iT'S ALEX. I READ UR STORY AND IT IS AMAZEBALLS KAY? KEEP WRITING BRO AND GIMME ANAYLY'S ACCOUNT PLEESE OKAY BIE!1
11/13/2012 c7 1L3xand
awesome, cant wait! :D
11/12/2012 c7 2Ghostukine
awww
11/9/2012 c6 4labbyrats778
Love It! More Please!
11/8/2012 c6 3Mason1401
i can see this being madagascar 4 if it gets long enough. great story keep it going.
11/5/2012 c6 Guest
AWESOME STORY! Love it!
11/4/2012 c6 Gatuso
Please continue it, kinda very romantic between Alex/Gia on the past chapters. Love this story, continue it and make yourself proud.
10/27/2012 c6 Castle
I personally like these chapters. It fills in some of the movie and has some of the things I liked to see/read. Can't wait for next chapter
9/9/2012 c6 5Bgnsteal
Alex smiled at her. He was proud. And, her dancing impressed him. (No duhh! XD)
That was funny!
9/9/2012 c5 Bgnsteal
On ur trip, did u go see the Madagascar part?
Manson is the name of the other chimp, best friend is phill, I think Alex is the over protective type
9/8/2012 c4 Bgnsteal
( A/N Lol, Capitan DuBois said he was wearing to much conditioner in the movie! X3) ya! And u know what's gross! The hair she found, she puts it in her mouth! I can't wait for this movie! Oct 16, I have Madagascar MacNCheese, Madagascar airheads, a Gloria (only one I could find) pez I found at goodwill (wish I had Alex :,( ), all the albums from the movie, a Madagascar 3 wii game, a sticker activity book, and I just ordered both the art oh Madagascar books, plus the Madagascar 2 video game, AND! I also pre order the 3rd movie, in blueray, with a Martys wig inside! Oh! And I also have the Madagascar shampoo, Alex/Gia-strawberry and the Penguins/Mason-mango orange. Ya..., I'm obsessed with Madagascar...

And yes Alex is the HOTTEST! I love how he's such a cute big brother! I wish he was my bro...
9/8/2012 c3 Bgnsteal
"The king of New York" HOT! When I read the awe part I awed too, (I thought she would get mad, for them hearing her) and the Alakay part, CUTE!
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »