for Lights

9/8/2012 c2 5Bgnsteal
I love how Alex put his paws on Gia's eyes!
9/8/2012 c1 Bgnsteal
Omg! Alex is my fav! I love how it's his pov! LOVE this story!
9/6/2012 c6 1L3xand
this chapter was awesome, you have good ideas!
9/6/2012 c6 6FantasyActionRomanceGirlCraze
love it
updaet soon, I really want to know what happens with the whole love triangle
;-)
KFPG
9/3/2012 c1 1L3xand
you're awesome, oh, you also do a drawing! you're fantastic Lizzy. send me a PM then i can gave you ideas for more chapters
8/17/2012 c5 L0neW0lf2337
Luv It!
8/9/2012 c5 TheRoots
I can't wait for the next chapter!
8/7/2012 c1 Awsome
I like this story. I'm making my own soon can I use Bree when your done with the story?
7/18/2012 c1 Smoothcriminal
Please use my idea. Now that Vitaly and Bree had a moment its Martys turn. Also if you have Mason become friends with Bree, whoever Bree ends up with could see Mason as competition. Please give Marty his moment with Bree.
7/17/2012 c1 Smoothcriminal
Continuing my earlier review Marty and Bree would be dancing and singing together to Rock With You then near the end of the song Marty and Bree could hold hands and start spinning in circles. Then Bree might lose her balance and Marty would catch her in his arms as the song ends. They look into each others eyes. A romantic song would begin playing on the radio and then they would lean maybe not even realizing it until there lips meet.
7/17/2012 c5 Smoothcriminal
Thanks for complimenting my ideas. I'll keep them coming. PLease post the next chapter.
7/17/2012 c5 movielover432
Glad u agreed with me crimnal. And i really do like your ideas. Very creative. But can somebody please tell me if a fanfic account is free! Please!
7/17/2012 c5 Smoothcriminal
I just had an idea. I was thinkin if you want to spark some romance between Marty and Bree maybe he could suggest not singing...but DANCING! And they could try a couple different songs like «Rock With You»by Michael Jackson and Marty could compliment Bree on how good her dancing she is so flattered that she picks up Marty off the couch in his trailer and they spin in circles to the song. Or maybe a little bit of a dancing duet. And if you would need an explanation on why Marty can dance like that he can say that Alex taught him.
7/16/2012 c5 Smoothcriminal
100% movielover432. Whatever happens Im ready. And even though Marty is my preferred choice Im ready for whatever decision the author makes. And if the autho is reading this review lovin your story and please take my ideas into consideration.
7/16/2012 c5 movielover432
Well all i can say is whatever happens and whoever bree goes,goes with. And whatever descion,lets agree that we will be happy with the chocie and ecpect alright.? Cause i am. I am ready for whoever she goes with. Agree with me smooth criminal?
113 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »