for Nothing to Fear but Fear itself

2/17/2013 c9 4Kikkiyoshi-Star
Epilogue. NOW!
2/10/2013 c8 18YJ-Obsessed
you...I must know what happens in the end...
2/10/2013 c8 31Brightpath2
Is Artemis really dead? Please say she is not . . . *puppy dog eyes*
Good chapter! I am glad that M'gann is helping them wake up.
2/10/2013 c8 4Kikkiyoshi-Star
Dude, is Arty seriously dead?
2/1/2013 c7 10minichurros123
WILL SHE COME BACK?
2/1/2013 c7 31Brightpath2
O_O
T-T
YOU ENDED THE CHAPTER THERE? NO!
Good chapter except for the end. Stil. Again. :)
1/31/2013 c7 1MarvelousSterek
Oh no, not Artemis. This is great pls update soon!
1/21/2013 c6 7We2Are9The0Inspiration6
OHHHHHHH SNAAAAaAPPPPPPLLLLEEEEEE! XD WOOOOOO! I love these kind of stories and the way you have the dreams set up is really cool and easy to read and stuff like that! XD PLEASE CONTINUE TO UPDATE!
1/21/2013 c6 31Brightpath2
that was scary. oh my goodness that was scary.
Good chapter.
:) Please be awesome like always ;)
1/12/2013 c5 Brightpath2
Robin didn't seem TO depressed . . . it almost seems as though he was trying to make the best of the situation. But Batman died . . . T_T
Anyways, good chapter. :)
I just watched Cornered! I am so happy.
12/31/2012 c4 Brightpath2
O_O
AGH!
Hi, I just started reading, I love it. So will you post to make us all happy? :)
10/7/2012 c3 4readingisdabest
More please!
8/10/2012 c3 3olympic girl 21
Good job
8/10/2012 c2 19saichick-Anna-Erishkigal
I actually followed the link to your DeviantArt account to understand that the italicized text was a flashback. It was a bit confusing to read without that knowledge. In re-reading it, it now makes sense. Perhaps you want to add that blurb onto the top of this page?

I'm unfamiliar with the Young Justice cartoons, but familiar enough with the older versions of the characters that I can follow along. Have you considered adding fanart/sketches to this on your DeviantArt account to make it into a graphic novel? That would be really cool.
6/10/2012 c2 Nightingale
Lol, 'tressed'. And the story title reminds me of the Teen Titans episode 'Fear Itself'.

Anyway, good chapter!