for Maximum Hunger Plus Seven

7/8/2019 c4 TrenJurgen
Are you dead? Tomorrow was 7 years ago.
3/12/2017 c4 Kayla Testerman
Tomorrow was 5 years ago
2/2/2016 c4 rose akia
Love it waiting for more
1/15/2015 c4 Guest
Please continue
9/3/2014 c4 Guest
YO UHAVE TO FINISH! PLEASE? FOR ME!?
3/25/2014 c4 RandomReviewer
Uuuuuuuuupppppppppdddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee
3/17/2014 c4 EmberDrop
Great story! Thought there is spelling and grammar mistakes, but those are few and far between.
3/17/2014 c3 EmberDrop
Finally some one who agrees with me about Peeta and Dylan!
1/14/2014 c4 Person2943721719
Your authors note made me laugh so hard... I hate peeta and dylan too! Great story, hoping to see more chapters coming :)
12/21/2013 c4 3HyperBatTheGreat
meanie no cliff hanger i want more
11/22/2013 c4 1Sylvakona
Great story I really like it.
5/25/2013 c4 Sophie James
WWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIII IIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE! PLease, please please! This is the best thing I've read in my whole life!

I agree that Dylan is a crazy nut that belongs in the torture chamber. For a year. Peeta is a complete wuss too, how did he ever believe that Katnip actually lurved him? Go team Gale!
Have you read the hunger but mainly death games by Brattniss Everclean? (I haven't! (: )

By the way at the beginning you kinda make Katniss sound like a bit of a bit*h.

Idea:
The Arena should be a Greek place. Scratrch that, it should be the actuall Greek Labyrinth, like the one with the minitour in the middle.(Please let Katniss fall for Dylan, as a twist and then Dylan gets ripped apart by whatever is in the middle of the maze!) (Also can Katniss betray Max and run of with Dylan?) (And, coz Peetas a complete spoof, can he be gay with Dylan, think Dylan feels the same way about him, then Peeta sneaks up behind Dylan to kiss Dylan and then Dylan stabs/kills Peeta as he thinks he was a Career?) ( Then can Nudge get really upset as she secretley fancied Peeta?) (Near the end can Snow announce that only one tribute can win and then Angel sees the future of her winning the hunger games then wins as she kills Max?) (As one of those the audience is bored so the g-makers release something into the Arena can they release in a hundred laser eyed Erasers and a thousand Flyboys and five hundred Muts?) (Can you include me my name Sophie as a girl who can also fly and also has wings and teams up with Max and/or Angel and/or wins the HG? - doesn't have to win!-)

Thanks, please write more v soon- Sophie
5/24/2013 c4 adriftuponaseaoftime
Noe! Not another cliffe (almost all the stories I've read recently have ended with them)!
Great story, update soon!
Phoebstar989
5/12/2013 c4 Guest
please please please continue and kill Dylan (do whatever you want with Peeta)
4/17/2013 c4 9MaximumAngel1
I love this story! You are very good at making the crossover seamless. Fax forever katniss and gale! I love how peeta is a total wimp in this story. Maxknivesrun for your life!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »